Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Anderson Cooper Humiliates Anti-Gay Arizona Rep on CNN

Posted by   + Show Post

Uh oh, there's a video to watch. I was told by a conservative that people don't have time to watch videos on CM (it was a video she didn't like). I pointed out that no one has to watch a video but don't blame "time". You're on the internet during that time, lol. If you're someone who agrees with the man that makes a fool out of himself in this video, then no, you probably don't want to watch.  If you do want to watch but don't want to here about the reps background then skip to the 1:38 mark.

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Replies (101-102):
Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:31 PM
The questions he was asking were fair questions though. The paranoid Melvin kept insisting AC was "setting him up" with the hypotheticals and "wouldn't fall for it."

This guy is an elected official and plans on running for governor. Hey, if that's what Arizona wants, then whatever I guess. Smh.

Quoting Bookwormy: Melvin is an idiot. Cooper is quite bright. Not a fair contest really...
Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Hopefully Melvin's opponent merely runs this as part of his ad campaign & beats him like a drum!

Quoting Stephanie329: The questions he was asking were fair questions though. The paranoid Melvin kept insisting AC was "setting him up" with the hypotheticals and "wouldn't fall for it."

This guy is an elected official and plans on running for governor. Hey, if that's what Arizona wants, then whatever I guess. Smh.

Quoting Bookwormy: Melvin is an idiot. Cooper is quite bright. Not a fair contest really...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)