Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Will Ferrell Urges People To Get Insurance - Conservatives Lose Their Minds

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM
  • 104 Replies
1 mom liked this

Will Ferrell Urges People To Get Insurance - Conservatives Lose Their Minds

February 26, 2014 | Filed under: Healthcare,Right wing hatred | Posted by:

Will Ferrell Urges People To Get Insurance

Will Ferrell posted this picture on his Facebook page urging people to get covered and the right went insane. [You can see the full post embed at the bottom of the page]

aarom13lolgop

INSANE.

aasett

Not all of the comments were negative and thankfully I found a block where fans thanked him and came to his defense.

aartsv

People are happy with Obamacare - including conservatives. People are signing up in droves. Conservatives who are so angry about this are just going to have to over it.

Will Ferrell
Actor/Director · 8,844,983 Likes

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Arroree
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:01 PM
4 moms liked this

There's a LOT of crazy in this country.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM
How come they just blame conservatives for the comments??
How you they know it was JUST conservatives??
Many people on both sides dislike Obamacare. I dislike it, because of what it did to my insurance, but that's another post.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:10 PM
4 moms liked this

if you actually read the comments, you would see why.

He was called a liberal commie that should suck Jim Carey's dick...yup..conservatives

Quoting billsfan1104: How come they just blame conservatives for the comments?? How you they know it was JUST conservatives?? Many people on both sides dislike Obamacare. I dislike it, because of what it did to my insurance, but that's another post.

billsfan1104
by Jules on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:46 PM
I saw those comments, but you cannot attribute and say that they are ALL conservatives. I know some of them are, but they could be liberals starting shit or independents.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

He was called a liberal commie that should suck Jim Carey's dick...yup..conservatives

Quoting billsfan1104: How come they just blame conservatives for the comments?? How you they know it was JUST conservatives?? Many people on both sides dislike Obamacare. I dislike it, because of what it did to my insurance, but that's another post.

candlegal
by Judy on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Because we  know all bad things are said by conservatives even though it has been proven over and over that liberals say the most vile and nasty things.   That isn't in her reality.

Quoting billsfan1104: I saw those comments, but you cannot attribute and say that they are ALL conservatives. I know some of them are, but they could be liberals starting shit or independents.
Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM
5 moms liked this

People are insane. Chad would rather die than have "obamacare". The ACA isn't an inurance company, it's insurance reform. Good grief.

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this
People are crazy stupid

Quoting Stephanie329:

People are insane. Chad would rather die than have "obamacare". The ACA isn't an inurance company, it's insurance reform. Good grief.

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:02 PM
3 moms liked this

Proven? How so candle? Please do tell how it's proven that ANY one set of people say more vile things than the other? I'm not even sure you believe what you're saying.

Quoting candlegal:

Because we  know all bad things are said by conservatives even though it has been proven over and over that liberals say the most vile and nasty things.   That isn't in her reality.

Quoting billsfan1104: I saw those comments, but you cannot attribute and say that they are ALL conservatives. I know some of them are, but they could be liberals starting shit or independents.
Quoting sweet-a-kins:

candlegal
by Judy on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Yes I do believe it I have seen it for many years.

Quoting Stephanie329:

Proven? How so candle? Please do tell how it's proven that ANY one set of people say more vile things than the other? I'm not even sure you believe what you're saying.

Quoting candlegal:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Arroree
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM
4 moms liked this

Please show proof of this.

Quoting candlegal:

it has been proven over and over that liberals say the most vile and nasty things.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN