Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Colorado woman: Jesus Christ put my newborn baby on railroad tracks

Posted by   + Show Post

A Colorado woman told police that Jesus Christ pulled her two-week-old baby from her arms and laid the child on train tracks, KKTV-TV reported on Tuesday.

31-year-old Jennifer Sloan was accused of attempted first-degree murder following the incident in Pueblo on Feb. 14. KKTV reported at the time that witnesses saw Sloan leave the newborn girl on the tracks, in front of a train that was about to depart.

“I was freaking out,” one witness, Eduardo Fontes, told KKTV. “On the first car, I knocked on their window and was like, ‘Hey man this woman just left her baby. The baby is on the tracks right next to the train.’”

A train conductor notified workers about the child being on the tracks. She was pulled away by two city workers and was not injured. The child is currently in foster care.

Sloan was caught and held by witnesses before police arrived to arrest her. She reportedly stated in court that she wanted to speak without a lawyer.

Watch KKTV’s report on Sloan’s bizarre behavior, as aired on Tuesday, below.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/18/

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Replies (21-25):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Yea, like join cafemom.
Quoting idunno1234:

I see no reason to doubt her.

God apparently tells people all kinds of things.

nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:35 PM
What a dumb cunt. I wish I could put her on some tracks. Idiot.
4music
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM

God didn't tell her to do anything - she claims Jesus physically took the baby from her and placed the baby on the tracks.

Quoting idunno1234:

I see no reason to doubt her.

God apparently tells people all kinds of things.

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!
-Dennis
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I honestly think the woman is mentally ill. I also think anyone who says Jesus tells them things to do are mentally ill. It doesn't matter if they think he told them to be bigots of if he told them to kill babies.

snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:05 PM
That's very sad. Mental illness is not something I'd mock.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN