Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 66 Replies

Morning raised eyebrow...would you like to be able to easily orgasm at the 'touch of a button' on a remote?

I'm pretty sure my children would have starved to death.

link

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) – Scientists have patented a new machine that will provide orgasms for women at the push of a button.

A little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, the machine is designed to be a medical implant that uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm.  The device would help some women who suffer from orgasmic dysfunction.

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord.  Then, a signal generator would be connected which would be most likely implanted under the skin of a patient’s buttocks.

Stuart Meloy,  a surgeon at Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants in Winston-Salem, N.C., came up with idea by accident.

“I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically,” he said toNewscientist. “I asked her what was up and she said, ‘You’re going to have to teach my husband to do that’.”

Meloy explained that the idea is that orgasms could happen at the push of a button when the implant could be triggered by a hand-held remote control.

However, he explained the treatment is intended to be used in the most serious of orgasmic dysfunction cases because the device is as invasive as a pacemaker.

Medical trials will be conducted by a Minneapolis-based company later this year.

~Parenting is not a Competitive Sport~
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord.  Then, a signal generator would be connected which would be most likely implanted under the skin of a patient’s buttocks.

Nah. I'm good.

SLTmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
8 moms liked this

winkI do orgasm at the touch of "a button". 

"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"  Gerry Spence

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Which part is worse...being awake to make sure they're electrocuting the right 'button nerve' or having it implanted in your butt? LOL

Quoting VooDooB:

Nah. I'm good.

Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM
3 moms liked this

At least the men will know its not fAKE! LOL

Quoting SLTmom:

winkI do orgasm at the touch of "a button". 

lga1965
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM
If you need a machine, you've got a problem !!!!
Nahhh, doesn't sound good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:45 AM
4 moms liked this
Lots of women do have problems.

Quoting lga1965: If you need a machine, you've got a problem !!!!
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lga1965: If you need a machine, you've got a problem !!!! Nahhh, doesn't sound good.

Hey now, it would get dangerous weapons out of people's hands!

link

Cops: Woman Beat Her Mom With Vibrator

Victim, 60, bloodied by attack inside New Mexico residence

Vibrator

View Document

Family Vibrator Assault

• Family Vibrator Assault

MARCH 5--A New Mexico woman allegedly bashed her mother in the head with a vibrator during a confrontation late Sunday night that left the older woman bleeding profusely, police report.

Sheryl Claffy, 60, called cops to report that her daughter Cara, 35, “struck her on the head with a vibrator” and was attempting to flee from the Albuquerque home they share. The elder Claffy, bleeding from a head wound, pointed to a Ford truck and told cops her daughter was inside the vehicle.

While the car was only occupied by a male driver, an officer reported, “I did notice an electric vibrator on the passenger side floor of the vehicle,”according to a criminal complaint which does not further describe the vibrator.

Cara Claffy was subsequently apprehended upon exiting a nearby house. She told officers that while she had earlier argued with her mother, she did not assault her kin. In fact, Claffy claimed that her mother had emerged bleeding from a room in their home, and reported “that she had struck herself with a vibrator.”

Sheryl Claffy told cops that she was watching TV when “an argument sparked” with her daughter. Cara, she said, “grabbed an electric vibrator” and hit her over the head with the device. “Sheryl Claffy immediately felt blood streaming down her head at which time she fled the house to call for help,” an investigator noted.

Pictured in the above mug shot, Claffy was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated battery on a household member. She is locked up in the Bernalillo County jail in lieu of $3,500 bond. Court records show that Claffy’s rap sheet includes several prior collars for domestic violence, as well as a narcotics possession bust.

thefiregoddess
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Absolutely. I'm pretty sure I qualify for the device. :/
lga1965
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Oh my..... !
Yikes.

Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting lga1965: If you need a machine, you've got a problem !!!!

link

Vibrator

View Document

Family Vibrator Assault

• Family Vibrator Assault

MARCH 5--A New Mexico woman allegedly bashed her mother in the head with a vibrator during a confrontation late Sunday night that left the older woman bleeding profusely, police report.

Sheryl Claffy, 60, called cops to report that her daughter Cara, 35, “struck her on the head with a vibrator” and was attempting to flee from the Albuquerque home they share. The elder Claffy, bleeding from a head wound, pointed to a Ford truck and told cops her daughter was inside the vehicle.

While the car was only occupied by a male driver, an officer reported, “I did notice an electric vibrator on the passenger side floor of the vehicle,”according to a criminal complaint which does not further describe the vibrator.

Cara Claffy was subsequently apprehended upon exiting a nearby house. She told officers that while she had earlier argued with her mother, she did not assault her kin. In fact, Claffy claimed that her mother had emerged bleeding from a room in their home, and reported “that she had struck herself with a vibrator.”

Sheryl Claffy told cops that she was watching TV when “an argument sparked” with her daughter. Cara, she said, “grabbed an electric vibrator” and hit her over the head with the device. “Sheryl Claffy immediately felt blood streaming down her head at which time she fled the house to call for help,” an investigator noted.

Pictured in the above mug shot, Claffy was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated battery on a household member. She is locked up in the Bernalillo County jail in lieu of $3,500 bond. Court records show that Claffy’s rap sheet includes several prior collars for domestic violence, as well as a narcotics possession bust.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Woodbabe
by Woodie on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this

If she'd whacked her on the ass, would it be sexual assault? Good thing she didn't die, that would be a buzz kill...

Quoting lga1965: Oh my..... ! Yikes.
Quoting Woodbabe:

Quoting lga1965: If you need a machine, you've got a problem !!!! Nahhh, doesn't sound good.

link

Vibrator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN