Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

A woman found photos of her husband having sex and posted them at his mistress's job.

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:35 AM
  • 128 Replies
3 moms liked this
A woman found photos of her husband having sex and posted them at his mistress's job.
CHEATERS

Save money. Live better. Stop screwing my husband. (via Getty)

These days there are so many high tech ways to get back at a cheating spouse, it's refreshing whenever someone decides to put in a little leg work and bring some good old-fashioned elbow grease to the shame game. That's exactly what Beverly Rolston of Middletown, Ohio did when she found photos of her husband having sex with another woman.

Beverly could've easily gone off on a Facebook rant, or started tweeting under the handle @RolstonCheater, even launched www.RolstonSexPics.com. Instead, she decided on a much more personal approach, by having posters made of her husband and his lady friend in action, along with the phrase "Hide your husbands," then hanging them at the local Walmart where the woman worked.

That's called a "smackdown." Another term for it is "pandering obscenities," which is the one police use when they're putting you in handcuffs after security video shows you hanging X-rated images in a public place.

Rolston has pleaded not guilty to the charge. Considering there's tape of her hanging the posters, it seems unlikely she'll beat the rap. But whatever the outcome, it may also seem totally worth it.

(by Jonathan Corbett)

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coronado25
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:22 AM
3 moms liked this
That is awesome! But if it were me, I would have posted it on his parents' wall, and the parents' of the mistress's wall and at any place he enjoys going to..
Its.me.Sam.
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:35 AM
8 moms liked this

thats just immature and the other woman should sue her for posting the photos.
your mate cheats - its THEIR fault - and you either figure it out or you get out.  stooping to this kind of thing is just ... well.. pretty much as low as cheating 

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:45 AM
10 moms liked this
While I do think it was an immature reaction - it is not in any way the same as cheating and breaking wedding vows

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

thats just immature and the other woman should sue her for posting the photos.your mate cheats - its THEIR fault - and you either figure it out or you get out.  stooping to this kind of thing is just ... well.. pretty much as low as cheating 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:53 AM
13 moms liked this

Yes, that was immature.

But I think "the other woman " is just as guilty because the husband couldn't have cheated without "the other woman". It takes two to cheat. She might have been the instigator too. I don't understand why these women get a free pass; they are part of the problem.

Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:58 AM
7 moms liked this
She should have addressed the women with the proof and at least left burning dog poo on her porch but not up in Walmart where kids can see
coolmommy2x
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this
She was stupid because now this will be on her record. Was it worth it? I don't think so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billsfan1104
by Jules on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:30 AM
5 moms liked this
The usually don't get a free pass. They usually get the brunt of the hatred, and the husband gets off Scott free.
In this case, the mistress can't say "i didn't know he was married". She was friends with her.

While this was immature, I hate that only the mistress was hurt, and not the husband. The husband did it too.

Quoting lga1965:

Yes, that was immature.

But I think "the other woman " is just as guilty because the husband couldn't have cheated without "the other woman". It takes two to cheat. She might have been the instigator too. I don't understand why these women get a free pass; they are part of the problem.

fireangel5
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I hope that the mistress was mortified and embarrassed since the wife got in trouble for it. I hope there was some positives out of this for the wife. 

meriana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:42 AM
6 moms liked this

Yeah, I think she went a bit to far putting posters up in WalMart. My first thought, though, was how utterly stupid to cheat and take pictures of yourself in the act of cheating.  If the other woman was a friend of hers, as a pp stated, all one can say is she's better off without those two morons in her life.

ladyheartbreak
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:51 AM
3 moms liked this

Classy. Why not just walk away from a friend and a husband like that, and better yet pack his things and tell him to go live with his mistress while you file for divorce?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN