Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Alan Grayson's wife is an a******

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/rep-grayson-accused-pushing-estranged-wife/nd5tF/

He is not being charged with attacking her because he didn't. Even their children report that she was the aggressor. 

So, I guess there isn't a Dem war in women after all, right? 

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:36 AM
4 moms liked this

I hate when women do this. It makes it difficult for the women who actually try to get away from and prosecute abusive men. This makes me sick and angry at this woman.

Mommabearbergh
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:48 AM
4 moms liked this
I am gonna get some shit for this but any women who attacks a man out of anger should be prepared to get hit back.
ashellbell
by shellbark on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't say I disagree with your statement. There are quite a few women who will go batshit crazy on a man and hit because they don't think that a man will hit her back.  The issue I do have with it though, is that most men are physically stronger than most women (when I weighed 180 I decided to beat up my 130 pound brother and he beat my ass. Maybe i just can't fight though lol) and are capable of really hurting a female. If Scott hit me he would knock me out, if I hit him, it'd hurt but I wouldn't cause as much damage. I would expect a man to first restrain a woman who was hitting him. But if he is going to hit her back, he should hit her like he's a girl lol.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: I am gonna get some shit for this but any women who attacks a man out of anger should be prepared to get hit back.

lga1965
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:57 AM

A case of blaming the victim only this time the victim is a man. I bet there are lots of men who are abused but they don't report it. You know why.

This woman makes me angry.

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks God his kids reported the truth
There are times kids are brainwashed/scared to say the truth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meriana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Society, for all the "women can do the same jobs, etc. a man can do", etc. still tends to view women as weaker, therefore the victim, when anything happens to them.  There are, of course, many women who do suffer horrible abuse at the hands of men but there are also men who are abused by women.  Women can be just as aggressive and ruthless as men (if they weren't actually capable of it, why would they be allowed in military combat units) and a woman who has martial arts training is quite capable of inflicting substantial damage to an opponent. Perhaps it's time we begin to step back and discover who the actual aggressor was in situations instead of automatically jumping to the conclusion that the woman was the victim, which only  perpetuates  the idea that women are weak, defenseless creatures always at the mecy of men.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Quoting Mommabearbergh: I am gonna get some shit for this but any women who attacks a man out of anger should be prepared to get hit back.

I agree...

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I mostly agree with your statement, lol. If a woman is going to hit a man KNOWING that the man is stronger just because they think a man won't hit them, gets what they get. I have seen chicks jump on guys and go all bat shit then cry abuse when they are punched...crazy you started that mess. 

Quoting ashellbell:

I can't say I disagree with your statement. There are quite a few women who will go batshit crazy on a man and hit because they don't think that a man will hit her back.  The issue I do have with it though, is that most men are physically stronger than most women (when I weighed 180 I decided to beat up my 130 pound brother and he beat my ass. Maybe i just can't fight though lol) and are capable of really hurting a female. If Scott hit me he would knock me out, if I hit him, it'd hurt but I wouldn't cause as much damage. I would expect a man to first restrain a woman who was hitting him. But if he is going to hit her back, he should hit her like he's a girl lol.

MelanieJK
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 12:00 PM

A man shouldn't hit a woman unless that's the ONLY way he can defend himself from real harm and that's rarely the case.    Men are much stronger and usually have a longer arm reach.   

MelanieJK
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 12:02 PM

If he's stronger he can restrain her without hitting back.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

I mostly agree with your statement, lol. If a woman is going to hit a man KNOWING that the man is stronger just because they think a man won't hit them, gets what they get. I have seen chicks jump on guys and go all bat shit then cry abuse when they are punched...crazy you started that mess. 

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)