Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

‘Frozen’ indoctrinating kids in homosexuality, bestiality: Pastor Kevin Swanson

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM
  • 137 Replies
Pastor Kevin Swanson warns parents that Disney is trying to turn children into 'sodomites' in his weekly 'Religious Right' radio show.

FORGE Ministries via Youtube

Pastor Kevin Swanson warns parents that Disney is trying to turn children into 'sodomites' in his weekly 'Religious Right' radio show.

Disney is subliminally trying to turn children gay through its hit animated movie "Frozen," an outspoken conservative pastor has claimed.

Kevin Swanson said the film, which has taken almost $400 million at the box office since its Nov. 2013 release, was created by the devil and is helping "foul up an entire social system."

Among other sins, Pastor Kevin Swanson accuses 'Frozen' of teaching bestiality.

Disney

Among other sins, Pastor Kevin Swanson accuses 'Frozen' of teaching bestiality.

He added that Disney was "one of the most pro-homosexual organizations in the country," during a rant on his "Religious Right" radio show this week, Right Wing Watch reported.

"Friends, this is evil, just evil," he told co-host Steve Vaughn of the movie, where Kristen Bell voices lead character Anna who goes on an epic journey to find her ice-entrapped sister. The moral, so to speak, is that true love is between sisters not a woman and a man.

Princesses Anna and Elsa discover that the most important love is the love between sisters in the movie 'Frozen.'

Disney

Princesses Anna and Elsa discover that the most important love is the love between sisters in the movie 'Frozen.'

"I wonder if people think: 'You know, I think this cute movie is going to indoctrinate my 5-year-old to be a lesbian or treat homosexuality or bestiality in a light sort of way," Swanson added.

Swanson's ramblings come just five months after he made headlines for suggesting that "wicked" Girl Scouts were agents of lesbianism and abortion.

And it follows the news earlier this month that Disney would pull its support for the Boy Scouts of America in 2015 if it continued to ban openly gay scout leaders. Swanson addressed the issue, saying it's evident Disney wants to introduce children into "a lifestyle of sodomy."

by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by René on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:28 AM

While I havent seen the movie this guy seems to be making giant leaps.

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM

I have not seen this movie, but what I have seen of Disney over the decades, it would not surprise me at all if there is some pro-whatever is trendy message in there.   

I'm not sure how loving your sister promotes homosexuality???  We all love our sisters!  Family love and attachment is strong and always has been.  I find that whole thing confusing. 

meriana
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I haven't seen the movie but I don't think children watching a Disney movie are getting the "messages" that a lot of adults think they are. This rates right up there with those who don't allow their daughters to watch the Princess movies, etc. because they'll cause those girls to grow up believing they need to be rescued by a man or some such nonsense.

lga1965
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM
6 moms liked this

Oh, Kevin,Kevin, you are an imbecile.

sigh.....

lga1965
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:38 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting meriana:

I haven't seen the movie but I don't think children watching a Disney movie are getting the "messages" that a lot of adults think they are. This rates right up there with those who don't allow their daughters to watch the Princess movies, etc. because they'll cause those girls to grow up believing they need to be rescued by a man or some such nonsense.

We saw it and it is terrfic! The women are independent and don't depend on ANYONE. It is a heartwarming movie with gorgeous scenes , beautiful music and hilarious and "scary" characters. We loved it. It will never turn kids gay!

This Pastor Kevin is an idiot.

AtiFreeFalls
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:39 AM
9 moms liked this
I think I would have damaged my brain if I had rolled my eyes any harder.

My kids loved that movie, and so did my husband and I. I'm so tired of radical jerks trying to take the fun out of childhood and life. And I'm tired of stupid people buying in to this kind of shit.
AtiFreeFalls
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I do think there is a problem with the ubiquitous messages girls receive about their roles and desireable traits from childhood... But my kids watch princess movies. I think you're right, that to them its just a story. I make sure to model independence and I intersperse other images of women in their lives, but princesses are okay too, in moderation.

Quoting meriana:

3xangel
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
3 moms liked this
0_o he sounds crazy...
paganbaby
by Teflon Don on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:45 AM

This.

Quoting AtiFreeFalls: I think I would have damaged my brain if I had rolled my eyes any harder. My kids loved that movie, and so did my husband and I. I'm so tired of radical jerks trying to take the fun out of childhood and life. And I'm tired of stupid people buying in to this kind of shit.

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

lyranightshade
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:49 AM
8 moms liked this
I want to see this movie so badly! I've heard awesome things *aside from this crazy person* and I have to say that promoting loyalty to your sibling is an amazing thing.
... where's the bestiality coming into play? Is this a special deleted scene?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)