Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

US forces on nuclear “false flag” high alert: Duff...Is this possible? Update

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM
  • 47 Replies

The United States is on alert and has deployed military assets to defend the Atlantic coastline from New York to Charleston from attack by a cruise type missile or low flying aircraft. 

Heightened security measures began with Israel’s increasing threats against Iran but increased with the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight 370. 

Sources at the highest levels of the US military and intelligence community cite the possibility of a terror bombing, even using nuclear weapons, most likely to be submarine launched.  This is what is being defended against.

However, the plot, we have been informed, was to include a seemingly hijacked airliner which would be blamed on Iranians, as stated by Joel Rosenberg while speaking with Greta van Susteren on Fox News, March 18th.  Rosenberg claimed the Iranians hijacked the plane to attack Israel.

The US, however, believes someone other than Iran is planning an attack, on the US, not Israel, and planning to blame Iran.

Yesterday, investigative journalist Chris Bollyn made a startling discovery:

“According to reports from plane-spotters, Israel has an identical Malaysia Airlines 
Boeing 777-200 in storage in Tel Aviv since November 2013. The only visible difference between the missing plane and the one in Tel Aviv would be its serial number. What do the Israelis have planned with the twin Malaysia Airlines plane?
By using the twin aircraft they have in storage, the terror masterminds may have a sinister plan for the missing plane to seemingly reappear in a false-flag atrocity.  Public awareness of the twin plane in Tel Aviv, therefore, could prevent the evil plot from going ahead.” 

After Bollyn’s detailed and well supported story was published, a full scale public relations “counter-offensive” was launched by Tel Aviv.

However, US sources say this effort has backfired, indicating that if an Israeli role in the missing plane had never been considered before, it certainly is now.  One highly placed source stated:

“In light of Israeli efforts to get Jonathan Pollard released including overt blackmail, the current ‘bottoming out’ of relations between Israel and the Obama administration have created a very dangerous situation. Israel may well do anything.”

OBAMA WARNS DURING NUCLEAR SUMMIT

On March 25, 2014, President Obama addressed the Nuclear Security Summit at The Hague, Netherlands.  53 heads of state were in attendance.

Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel did not attend.  This is the 3rd Nuclear Security Summit that Israel has boycotted thus far.

During the closing press conference, Dutch Prime Minister Rutte had just finished congratulating Iran on its cooperation, lauding the United States for a diplomatic success. Rutte made the following announcement while standing next to President Obama:

“…progress is being made. Take Iran. I spoke with President Rouhani in Davos at the World Economic Forum in January. We have now interim accords. The fact that I was able -- the first Dutch leader in over 30, 40 years who spoke with an Iranian leader, President Rouhani -- was possible because of the interim accords, and it seems that it is holding.  America provides leadership there.”

Then President Obama spoke:

“I continue to be much more concerned when it comes to our security with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan”

Normally such a warning would seem less ominous but these are not “normal times.”

SPECIAL MEASURES

These assets include AWAC (Airborne Warning and Control) aircraft, AEGIS missile defense naval assets and JLENS aerostat mounted cruise missile defense systems.  
It isn’t unusual for AEGIS ships to be offshore.  It has been a standard procedure to use AEGIS to defend both New York and Washington since the “procedural failures” of NORAD on 9/11.  However, AEGIS assets that had previously been assigned to provide the actual capability of Israel’s vaunted “Iron Dome” missile defense system are no longer “on station.”

This move signals one or more of the following strategic policy “adjustments” on the part of the US:

• The threat of a preemptive attack against Israel by Iran is considered nonexistent.
• Withdrawal of “Iron Dome” assets gives the US needed leverage during renewed Palestinian talks
• The US recognizes the dangerous relationship between extremist factions in both Israel and the US capable of actions, including nuclear terrorism that would be to the extreme detriment of both nations

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03/28/356298/us-on-nuclear-false-flag-high-alert/

Thoughts?

ETA: I knew some would try to fight the source. However, that is why the question is posed: Is this possible? As in I want to know if you think Israel would scheme this way. Any source can be debated as tainted in this day and age. 

Well I suppose it isn't that far fetched...

Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370

Based on profiling, pilots are unlikely suspects, says Israeli airline’s former security chief; he and other experts believe plane intact

Read more: Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370 | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-al-expert-iran-likely-involved-in-mh-370/#ixzz2xgpa1NlZ 

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Wouldn't be surprised the least bit to find Israel behind starting WW3.

stormcris
by Christy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

What they mentioned would be a classic tactic for starting war.

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Wouldn't be surprised the least bit to find Israel behind starting WW3.

JanuaryBaby06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

scary. Deffinatly something that I will look into!

TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Interesting. 

Armageddon is coming.  Maybe not now, but it is coming sometime. 

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TranquilMind:

Interesting.  Armageddon is coming.  Maybe not now, but it is coming sometime. 

*eyeroll*

The "belief" in biblical Armageddon subtly or not-so-subtly supports doomsday actions..why expend energy in subverting it, just chalk it up to what's "biblical."

nelopyma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Bases here are NOT on any higher alert than usual.  As for ships being stationed off the coast to protect, they're *always* off the coast.  That's what they do... exercises and war games off the East and West Coasts when not deployed. 

Della529
by Matlock on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Israel is going to do something.  It has to in order to try to get some attention for it's "plight".

lga1965
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I would not be surprised if this will be revealed to be someone's delusions.

Wasn't part of this  aired on Fox? And Press TV? Iran? What the hell?

Snopes, anyone?

Armageddon ? That is a Bible STORY.  Story as in fiction.

WW3 ? Nobody would be that dumb to even think about starting it.

The armed forces are on alert almost constantly. I speak from experience since my Ex was in the Air Force. They were "on  alert" in underground bunkers in Germany , with different guys pulling two or three day shifts 365 days a year, ready to hop in their jets and fly away. Charleston AFB -on alert. Etc.

Instead of anticipating disaster, just calm down and wait and see.

Good grief.

stormcris
by Christy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Oh you mean like they were ready for that Russian nuclear sub that came in undetected in 2012? 

Quoting lga1965:

I would not be surprised if this will be revealed to be someone's delusions.

Wasn't part of this  aired on Fox? And Press TV? Iran? What the hell?

Snopes, anyone?

Armageddon ? That is a Bible STORY.  Story as in fiction.

WW3 ? Nobody would be that dumb to even think about starting it.

The armed forces are on alert almost constantly. I speak from experience since my Ex was in the Air Force. They were "on  alert" in underground bunkers in Germany , with different guys pulling two or three day shifts 365 days a year, ready to hop in their jets and fly away. Charleston AFB -on alert. Etc.

Instead of anticipating disaster, just calm down and wait and see.

Good grief.

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:47 AM
I wonder if Savannah is upset that the protection stops at Charleston?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)