Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have heard this from more than one person...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM
  • 8 Replies

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
fireangel5
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:57 PM

But what reason would the CIA have to hijack that plane and hold an IBM worker prisoner? 

tanyainmizzou
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

tin foil is the reason

Quoting fireangel5:

But what reason would the CIA have to hijack that plane and hold an IBM worker prisoner? 

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:12 PM

so you know more than one paranoid conspiracy theorist?  

interesting.  

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:13 PM

He sounds like he used one of those speak and spells when he made the video.  

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:14 PM

seriously, you post some really out there sh*t

Do you ever start to question yourself or your sources when they are proved false?

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:19 PM

So, someone made a post ten days after the flight went down claiming to be one of the people on the flight and that is the smoking gun?  I guess if one is able to completely set all common sense and rational thought aside I could see how they could draw that conclusion.  Of course we would have to neglect the fact that the airline had released the flight manifest a week prior to this post showing up so the names were not secret.  

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I don't believe this for a second and think it is an incredibly cruel thing to do to that man's family.

Seasal
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM
I saw this story but Ive seen mixed reviews on if the exif file on the pic could be altered. The video sounds like Anonymous but I didnt hear the guy say it was that group. If someone posted as them and was fake Id think theyd set that straight real quick- so its probably fake. I dont think it crashed. I hope its not on Diego. That would truly suck if our govt did this. Dont you think that the base radar wohld have picked up the plane as it went by tho??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)