Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

"Gay Rights Advocates are Nazi 'Homofascists' who will kill Christians..."

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM
  • 258 Replies
1 mom liked this

Gay Rights Advocates Are Nazi 'Homofascists' Who Will Kill Christians, Rick Wiles Claims

Posted: Updated: 
Print Article
ADOLF HITLER GAY SOLDIERS

Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights advocates are part of a "radical homosexual movement" that mirrors elements of Nazi Germany, Rick Wiles is claiming.

As Right Wing Watch is reporting, the TruNews host blasted the LGBT community in a heated broadcast with Pastor Jeff Allen, who has previously evoked Nazi imagery while condemning gay rights.

"It's not an exaggeration to say 'homofascist' because the German Nazi Party was homosexual," Wiles said. "Hitler was a homosexual, the top Nazi leadership, all of them were homosexuals...they were creating a homosexual special race."

Listen to audio of the broadcast, courtesy of Right Wing Watch, below: 

Wiles went on to note, "It wasn’t this thing about an Aryan race of white people, blue-eyed, blonde-haired, white people, Hitler was trying to create a race of super gay male soldiers ... It will end up in America just like it was in Germany, but it won’t be the Jews that will be slaughtered. It will be the Christians."

Listen to a second segment from the broadcast below: 

In February, Wiles' guest offered up similar sentiments.

"Many [LGBT rights advocates] really do console themselves with fantasies of their own Kristallnacht, in which Christians are euphemistically 'taken out of the way' as part of the 'gay'-stapo’s 'final solution' to the 'Christian problem,'"Allen wrote in an Op-Ed for Liberty Counsel attorney Matt Barber's website Barbwire.

Similarly, the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer referred to LGBT rights advocates as "Nazi stormtroopers" who are "totalitarian and repressive" in a 2013 broadcast.

Wiles' TruNews promotes itself on its website as "the world’s leading news source that reports, analyzes, and comments on global events and trends with a conservative, orthodox Christian worldview."

What do you think?  My favorite line was "gay-stapo".

“Life they say, can turn on a dime. And in a world that constantly shifts beneath our feet, the only thing we can know for certain is how we feel, the love we have, the fear we hide from, the pain we push away. Give it a voice, and the rewards are piece of mind and a peaceful heart.”
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM
12 moms liked this

I want to know what the hell is he smoking, drinking or inhaling because he sounds like a freaking lunatic.

lga1965
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:44 PM
8 moms liked this
Oh wow. I think this guy needs help.
He's mentally disturbed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM
8 moms liked this

Quote:

What do you think?  

That this guy's med levels are not well regulated and he could use some immediate mental health intervention.  

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:47 PM

My daughter posted this on FB.  The responses from her friends are hilarious!  

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quote:What do you think?  

That this guy's med levels are not well regulated and he could use some immediate mental health intervention.  

“Life they say, can turn on a dime. And in a world that constantly shifts beneath our feet, the only thing we can know for certain is how we feel, the love we have, the fear we hide from, the pain we push away. Give it a voice, and the rewards are piece of mind and a peaceful heart.”
Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

*snort*

lga1965
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Someone mentioned the term."homofascists" on another thread and provided a link but I couldn't access it. If this is what she was talking about then it makes me wonder what the hell that group believes. Crazy stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Insane delusions.

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

This is from the "Urban Dictionary"  It's homofacism, however.

Homosexual activists are vehemently promoting homosexuality throughout the media, academia, and politics as spelled out in their manifesto titled After The Ball. "Sensitivity" classes in schools are required to children as young as kindergarden where they brainwash a child within minutes into believing homosexuality is the same as trying a new food. This is pure Pavlonian style brainwashing, indoctrination, and ideological subversion. All states that legalize same sex "marriage" require schools to have these classes, and parents who opt their kids out can potential get thrown in jail and pay fines.

The only reason why homosexuals pushed to "serve openly" in the military, because they know the military is one of the largest institutions within the Fed govt. Now they can politicize their way into more influential positions to easily push the agenda further.

I'm not against any person, and I feel for the people experiencing same sex attraction and gender identity confusion, whether they think it's okay or not. However, homosexuality as a movement (the activists) are a facist/totalitarian movement disguising itself behind flowery words like "diversity," "rights," and "tolerance." It is founded on lies/hypocrisy, but because of the sophisticated Marxist/Saul Alinsky psychological onslaught on the masses, they are able to hide their lies and hypocrisy in plain sight. We need to WAKE UP!

Elkamelka
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I should have quoted you...below is a definition I found on the "Urban Dictionary".

Quoting lga1965: Someone mentioned the tdrm."homofascists" on another thread and provided a link but I couldn't access it. If this is what she was talking about then it makes me wonder what the hell that group believes. Crazy stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)