Share 3 things people here may be surprised to know about you.
1. I'm a product of 12 years of Catholic School. Except for the occasional wedding or funeral, I haven't been to mass in 19 years.
"Hang on, let me send a PM to Jesus so he can join this name calling ignorance ...he's into that these days ...at least according to his peeps."- sak
my hair color is natural
i'm terrified of the dentist
i speak russian
I am a nurse who is leery of western medicine.
I have never met a stranger.
I have multiple piercings in each ear, although I only ever wear 1 set of earrings...friend induced during a college drinking binge.
I have a tattoo
I once was homeless
I used to do algebra during the summer when I was bored.
1. My husband's second cousin was "Edith" from All in the Family, Jean Stapleton
2. I have been working on a book in the style of the late, great Erma Bombeck about parenting in general
3. I used to want a large, gaggle of kids........until we went through the teenage/early adulthood years with our oldest child. Strangely, THAT cured my desire for the larger family and quite quickly, too. lol Our three kid's are more than plenty! ;)
1. I crunch up potato chips and add them to sour cream.
2. I cannot sleep without at least a sheet over me. I never hang my feet off the bed.
3. I have always had a fear of the water.
1. I am a Canadian by birth, naturalized as a U.S. citizen
2. I inhaled (a lot)
3. I had my first child at 16
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN