Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

S/O - "Jew-run government backed banking industry turned the U.S into the world's largest debtor nation."

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:50 AM
  • 75 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think that are anti-Semitic?

Options:

Of course they are! is this even in dispute??

No, it's true

it's a common belief, nothing wrong with it

Not sure

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 39

View Results

Quote:

"The Jew-run medical industry has succeeded in destroying the United State's workforce."

Clevenger also reportedly wrote that the "Jew-run government backed banking industry turned the U.S into the world's largest debtor nation."

He seemed to stand by those positions in his interview with KSPR, blaming Jews for the country's economic woes.

There some things that are going on in this country that are destroying us. We've got a false economy and it's, some of those corporations are run by Jews because the names are there," he said. "The fact that the Federal Reserve prints up phony money and freely hands it out, I think that's completely wrong. The people that run the Federal Reserve, they're Jewish."

This is a Spin off another thread. (The mayor supporting the klan killer)

I was told in that thread by a member that these types of feelings about Jewish people are not anti-Semitic and they are very common beliefs among many people.

Do you find these thoughts offensive?

Do you think that are anti-Semitic?

Do you think they are in line with white supremacist/klan/separatists idealogy?

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this

This is a Call Out thread. Not a S/O. Bad day already sak?

"Hang on, let me send a PM to Jesus so he can join this name calling ignorance ...he's into that these days ...at least according to his peeps."
- sak

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:10 AM
6 moms liked this
Of course it's anti-semetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM
9 moms liked this
She didn't call out a person. She called out a belief...one that SHOULD be called out.

Quoting VooDooB:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I agree with the statement but i don't think Judaism has anything to do with it.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:15 AM
5 moms liked this

Bankers and the like did royally fuck this place up. Their religion has nothing to do with it. Assholes are everywhere. 

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Call out?

don't think so, try again

Quoting VooDooB:

RandRMomma
by Maya on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM
3 moms liked this
They're very anti-semitic.
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

not only that, I was told it's pretty widespread/common belief.

I have not heard that from anyone I know and the only people I know of that believe things of that nature are klan/supremacists and separatists.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom: She didn't call out a person. She called out a belief...one that SHOULD be called out.
Quoting VooDooB:

lga1965
by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM

This is true. I have read about the groups and individuals who think that all of our troubles can be blamed on Jews and Jewish Bankers. I will never forget when I read a transcript of a recorded conversation between Nixon and Pastor Billy Graham when they discussed this same issue. They both decided that Jews were "in control". Many other reasons were given for their views which were definitely anti semitic. This was one of the reason I wouldn't have voted for Nixon and lost my faith in Graham. And there has been the same view since the 50's in the radical right wing,anti-communist organizations in America. It makes me sick.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'

-Dr. Seuss
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)