Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Conspiracy Theories

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM
  • 88 Replies
So I am laying on my couch with a sinus infection and feeling sorry for myself. I flipped through the channels and started watching the show on TruTv " Conspiracy Theories " with Jesse Ventura. Now before anyone makes any snarky comments I am aware that this is reality t.v. and No I am not wearing a tin-foil hat. It does get me thinking though, are there any conspiracy theories that you believe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if Lee Harvey Oswald was an assassin for hire. Evidence shows he acted alone and was just a really crazy sad man. But still. 

Mommabearbergh
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM
4 moms liked this
I do believe that Marilyn was murdered by the Kennedy's

I also believe that JFK was a hit by the mob

I also believe mlk jr family ( mother and brother)were killed by the government

That's it really. Those are the one I think about.
dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

That's a good show to pass the time with. Old Jesse is pretty entertaining! I don't see how JFK could have been killed by a single shooter.

SourRoses
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm going to sound like a nut, but I think the government covers up their knowledge and involvement of aliens /UFOs.
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:51 AM
4 moms liked this

Jesse Ventura is a NUT job! but he's funny to watch. the one with the woman on the airstrip and going to a secret location because the swine flu was going to wipe everyone out was HILARIOUS

hmm. I believe the government knows the truth (both before and after they happened) about MLK and JFK.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Mommabearbergh: I do believe that Marilyn was murdered by the Kennedy's

I believe she was killed, not sure by them of others trying to get her out of the way so she never told all her secrets

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM

No.  

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM

no, I'm not prone to paranoia.  

Queenme101
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM
If nothing else, I think it does give viewers something to think about. My DH said he saw one episode about lizard people that ruined it for him. Lol. Now I kind of want to see the rest of them...

Quoting dawnie1:

That's a good show to pass the time with. Old Jesse is pretty entertaining! I don't see how JFK could have been killed by a single shooter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queenme101
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM
That's the episode I'm watching!! She gives some extreme anti-vaxxers a bad name! Wow.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Jesse Ventura is a NUT job! but he's funny to watch. the one with the woman on the airstrip and going to a secret location because the swine flu was going to wipe everyone out was HILARIOUS

hmm. I believe the government knows the truth (both before and after they happened) about MLK and JFK.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)