Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

vidEOS: ‘Hunky Jesus Contest’ 2014 – Look How Pro-LGBT San Francisco ‘Progressives’ Celebrate Easter Sunday

Bashing Jesus and Christians is fair game but Islam goes untouched by profane homosexual “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence”

Hunky-Jesus-2014-Bunny-Ears

GOD-HATING ‘GAYS’: A man in bunny ears attends the homosexual “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence” ”Hunky Jesus” contest mocking the Resurrection of Christ on Easter Sunday. Drag queen “Sisters” like this fellow have been mocking Jesus Christ and His followers for 35 years. Note that cowardly “gay” activists would never spew their vulgar hatred at Muhammed. Large crowds turn out in San Francisco every Easter Sunday for the annual, blasphemous “Hunky Jesus” event. Photos: Facebook page, “Sister Ambrosia Discordia.” Click to enlarge.

“How long will the wicked, O LORD, how long with the wicked be jubilant?”Psalm 94:3

WARNING: VULGAR & OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

Here are two short videos (under two minutes) and some photos covering Easter Sunday’s uber-blasphemous “Hunky Jesus Contest” 2014 in San Francisco [watch on YouTube HERE]. The annual Resurrection-mocking event is sponsored by the San Francisco-based “charity,” Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. [See previous AFTAH coverage of  the "Sisters'" "Hunky Jesus" contest HERE.]

The “Sisters”–who are popular in the homosexual Mecca by the Bay and raise money for mostly homosexual- and transgender-related causes–are a bunch of (mainly) homosexual men who dress up in drag and paint their faces to appear as deviant “nuns.” As such, they mock the Catholic Church specifically and Christianity in general. Their urban popularity testifies to the godlessness, insensitivity, bigotry, and immaturity of snarky modern “progressives”–who strangely view themselves as more sophisticated than the rest of America.

The “Sisters”–spouting perverse names like “Sister Tillie Swallows” –get it? “‘Till He Swallows”: an allusion to homosexual oral sex–are now 35 years old [see their "Sistory" HERE], with “orders” in various other cities like Los Angeles and Boston.

Psalm 94:3 gives me comfort, because I know that God is just. Imagine that all these lost people who mock the resurrected Son of God on the most important date on the Christian calendar will have to answer directly to Him some day! I hope some of the “Sisters” and their fans grow up, repent, and see that Jesus Christ and the Resurrection are real, rather than fodder for raunchy “gay” double entendres–Peter LaBarbera, Americans For Truth

P.S. My tweet about how we’ll never see a “Hunky Muhammed Contest” follows the video, and under that (after the jump)  is another short video of Hunky Jesus 2014:

to watch videos

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Replies (21-30):
candlegal
by Judy on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:00 AM

you would lose

Quoting angelachristine:

I would bet you anything that if they were making fun of Islam instead she wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. 

Quoting Mommabearbergh: What has a Muslim done to you like really. Smh

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting candlegal:

no this is not a game and I only have my suspicions as to why they dragged Islam into it. 

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

So what is this supposed to be according to the top writing in red and the tweet at the bottom, a competition on "my religion is better than yours?"

It sounds about as foolish as "I'm gonna pick up my toys and go home"

I agree that what the people in the parade, gay community, or whatever it is are wrong, tasteless, disrespectful, and even sick. I also agree that people sit by allow it and except it as if it is ok to mock Christians and not be called a "bigot" as they would be if they dared to voice their opinion on homosexuality being wrong.

These are people who are fighting for acceptance and equal rights, respect for who they are and the life style they live. How can they expect such when they can't respectfully accept people for who they are?

It's really not only beyond sick behavior but hypocritical too.

That being said... why drag Islam into it? Is this supposed to be used by Christians as some kind of "my religion is better than yours" game

Well I can't think of one good reason for bringing Islam into it. I can't think of one good reason any more than I than think of any good reasons for these gays to act the way they are here. Neither makes a bit of sense. Islam didn't make these people act , dress, and speak disrespectful to the point that I think it is down right sick.

Dragging Islam into it and making it a comparison is just about as stupid as these people crying for rights and acceptence at the same time as ridiculing others, in this case Christians. It tells me that the Christians who think others such as Muslims should be ridiculed just because they are ,are no better

Rhodin
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:09 AM
There are better ways to get your point across than wearing half a bunny suit and making an ass of yourself. There are already Christian groups (Episcopalians) that not only accept gays, but have gay bishops. Gay groups should work with that instead of against it.
Also, I think homosexuality will end up being a bit like divorce. Most Christian groups will rationalize and sort of gloss over it because everyone sins anyway and they need the donations.
snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I find it hard to post in these threads.  The profane and garish display is twisted and shows the character of the people doing it. The disrespect aside, I don't know how you go about the rest of your life after attending such a thing.  If I were to show the abject disrespect shown here, to anyone; I would spend the rest of my life feeling the cringes of shame. 

romalove
by Roma on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:10 AM
What is it if not immature and poor taste?

Quoting candlegal:

it goes way beyond immature and in poor taste

Quoting VooDooB:

We can certainly agree on that. It's very disrespectful. I wish both sides would just let the other live their lives in peace. 

I think gay people should have the right to marry. I also believe intentionally disrespecting a religion like this immature and in very poor taste.

Quoting romalove: I will preface this by saying I never wished anyone to starve to death.

But I see a difference in people coming together to pray and fast for others to be denied rights, and a group just being disrespectful.

Quoting VooDooB:

This is okay, but everyone bashes a small select Christian group for fasting and praying their beliefs, even wishing they starve to death.

The hypocrisy doen't even surprise me anymore. :(

BellaByrdie
by Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:11 AM
6 moms liked this

There is no outrage.  Because there is nothing to be outraged about.   

If you don't LIKE it don't go.  And fortunately for you  You are not forced to.   

I don't know of ANY muslim religious holiday that is advertised for months in the stores like the christain ones. 

And I trust NOTHING that comes from a source that claims to distribute the 'truth about homosexuality' and has shit like this in it.  BUT then again I am a christian who remembers the parts of my bible about NOT judging, not condeming and loving my neighbour.  

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't you think you're being very rude and judgemental of her? She hasn't said anything disrespectful to you, or anyone in this thread. In fact, I think she's typically pretty polite around here. But everyone starts harping in on her and being rude, and that's when things get nasty around here. You don't agree with her thread or her beliefs, good for you. Why don't you try to debate your side civilly instead of being so nasty to her.

Quoting angelachristine:

I would bet you anything that if they were making fun of Islam instead she wouldn't have a damn thing to say about it. 

Quoting Mommabearbergh: What has a Muslim done to you like really. Smh

"Hang on, let me send a PM to Jesus so he can join this name calling ignorance ...he's into that these days ...at least according to his peeps."
- sak

survivorinohio
by René on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont get outraged about behavior of others unless people are getting hurt.  I will say a prayer that the participants in those festivities come to know the love of Christ and that Christians can love them whether they do or not.

Patti-Gee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Not an event I would attend, its not my thing.    I guess for some its the highlight of their day.  

billsfan1104
by Jules on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this
This will be another post to bash Christians.
So many in the last few days, where Christians are wished to die, their reliefs made fun of and just down right nasty to Christians.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)