Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Now, I'm no Beyonce fan, but really ya'll? Demon-possessed?

Posted by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM
  • 40 Replies

This s**** is cracking me up. And, no, it's not just this one "article." This crap is all over the Internet. Are people CRAZY??

http://www.healedpeople.com/knowledge/be-aware/44-look-closely/51-beyonce-is-sasha-fierce-sasha-fierce-is-a-demon 

In preparation for one of his The Truth About Hip Hop videos, Minister Lewis interviewed a young girl who talked about her experience as a fan of Beyonce. She initially was a great admirer of Beyone's beauty, style, and music. The more she followed Beyonce, the more she wanted to be just like her. But then strange things began to happen.

Instead of lusting to be like Beyonce, she began lusting to be with Beyonce. The feelings of lust Beyonce inspired were now focused on Beyonce herself. This young girl now had to contend with feelings of lesbianism from the unclean demonic spirits as they attempted to corrupt her very soul.

Beyonce has a song on her new album entitled, If I Were a Boy. The song might as well be entitled, Why You Should be a Lesbian. In this song, Beyonce sings about all the things that she would do differently if she were a boy in love with a girl. The song lays down the premise that no one can understand and love a girl like another girl.

We discussed in an earlier post how satan is attempting to prepare mankind to receive the anti-Christ by perverting the nature of mankind into that of a sodomite. Clearly Beyonce/Sasha is playing right into his hand as she is held up for all the world to admire.

Sasha is not an alter ego, nor a stage name. Sasha is a demon spirit. Demonic spirits within you fellow Christians require [integrated] healing & deliverance, else they remain in your life/body. Because you stop listening to Beyonce’s music or when you stop looking at her videos does not remove the demons you, your children, the youth at your church or adults at your church have opened themselves up to.

In Jay-Z and Beyonce we have the continuation of the same ancient, unclean demonic spirits that have been trying to influence mankind for centuries. There is truly nothing new under the sun. As seen through the example of Jezebel and Ahab, they rule through perversion as they lead people into idolatry to worship false gods and away from The True and Living God.

Really think about what Beyonce has said. She finds what she is doing in her life so reprehensible and so contrary to what she knows about God, that the only way she can live with herself is to blame these acts on another person, Sasha! [You are aware that blame shifting is also controlled by a demonic spirit, right fellow Christians.] How then in good conscience can you support and celebrate her descent into madness? Instead of the church being in prayerful intercession for her, many are too busy trying to get access to her latest album.

There is a bonus track to the I Am ... Sasha Fierce album called Save the Hero. In this song, Beyonce claims to be in need of a Savior. Some of the lyrics include:

I lay alone awake at night
Sorrow fills my eyes
But I’m not strong enough to cry
Despite of my disguise.

I bottle all my hurt inside,
I guess I'm living a lie.
Inside my mind each day I die
What can bring me back to life?

I've given too much of myself
And now its driving me crazy
I'm crying out for help?
Sometimes I wish someone would
Just come here and save me
Save me from myself.

When she's left all alone
And she’s crying out for help
Who's there to save the hero
Who's there to save the girl.

There is no glam in being demon possessed; it is torture, bondage. It will make you feel as if you are going insane and as if you are dying, because you are [spiritually dying]. Thank God there is a Savior who can give life, who can destroy the disguises, who can save us from ourselves. His name is Jesus, and He is waiting and available to remove the burdens and the bondage for all who come to Him in faith.

Not my circus; not my monkeys - Polish proverb

by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Oh my !

Mommabearbergh
by on May. 2, 2014 at 12:37 PM
6 moms liked this

thats what the crazies think and her and jay z are king and queen iin the new world order.yep and the only reason they are so successful black people is because they sold their soul to the devil.

the sad shit is people believe this and the evidence they give you is usually a youtube video

Not that  she is a serious perfectiontionist who loves singing and  she has built her brand since fourteen or jayz using his hustler skill to do something legit by making good investmentsand not letting his emotions dictate his business moves.the man has been rapping since he was eighteen he is like forty something.  They also forget she is a practicing catholic but yeah  people aren't preaching the true word and using some BS

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Ah, silly me. I forgot about the racism involved here. So disgusted. 

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

thats what the crazies think and her and jay z are king and queen iin the new world order.yep and the only reason they are so successful black people is because they sold their soul to the devil.

the sad shit is people believe this and the evidence they give you is usually a youtube video

Not that  she is a serious perfectiontionist who loves singing and  she has built her brand since fourteen or jayz using his hustler skill to do something legit by making good investmentsand not letting his emotions dictate his business moves.the man has been rapping since he was eighteen he is like forty something.  They also forget she is a practicing catholic but yeah  people aren't preaching the true word and using some BS

Not my circus; not my monkeys - Polish proverb

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 2, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Giggle, snort.

Hilarious.

People are fools.

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 8:51 PM
3 moms liked this

She gets my demons dancing. 

survivorinohio
by René on May. 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM

lol!

Quoting mehamil1:

She gets my demons dancing. 

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

jobseeker
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:27 PM

I have never cared for her or her man's music.  I would never have known any of this...

don't really care

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Ahahahahahahaha.    

jllcali
by Jane on May. 2, 2014 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not a fan but if I were a boy I wouldn't turn her down
tiffyhamm
by on May. 2, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I've got nothing, but Beyonce could get it. Yup. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN