• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama Kills It At White House Correspondents Dinner (RAW VIDEO)

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

As usual, there were some great bits at the annual White House Correspondence dinner.

This year, President Obama delivered his set with what CNN termed “2nd term swag,” and  included an epic dig at Fox News;

“Let’s face it, Fox, you’ll miss me when I’m gone. It’ll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya.”

Another outrageous bit was Joel McHale’s dig at New Jersey Governor Chris Christie;

“Tonight will be both amusing and over quickly — just like Chris Christie’s presidential bid.”

Here’s raw video of the Presidents set, via the Boston Globe;

by on May. 4, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on May. 4, 2014 at 7:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Luvnlogic
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM
That was funny!

Quoting -Celestial-:

12hellokitty
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:57 AM
4 moms liked this

“Let’s face it, Fox, you’ll miss me when I’m gone. It’ll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya.”

LOL, the irony is it was Hilary "what difference does it make" Clinton who started the who Obama birther and Muslim conspiracy when she was running against him in the primaries.

michaelsmom25
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Love it!
DSamuels
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched it last night. I didn't think either of them were very funny. I thought obama's "joke" about CNN and Malaysia was in very poor taste.

lga1965
by on May. 4, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I missed it. Darn. It sounded really fun !  I love his "orange is the new black" .......big smile mini

SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on May. 4, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Over all I thought it was funny.. yes there were a few tasteless jokes but honestly many take cheat laughs were they can get them.. His writers did a good job over all I think..

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on May. 4, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Quoting -Celestial-:

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on May. 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM

“Let’s face it, Fox, you’ll miss me when I’m gone. It’ll be harder to convince the American people that Hillary was born in Kenya.” Ha..

krysstizzle
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
That. Is. Hilarious.

Quoting -Celestial-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)