• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorta S/o: Best or worst pickup line you ever heard

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 73 Replies
This is really a spin off of a post I made in the Elizabeth smart thread. I wasn't the wildest girl I knew but I also didn't let many of my oats rot away unsown either. I'm putting in my previous post and I might flesh it out a little.
The only line that every worked on me probably couldn't even be called a line.
My roommate, a male friend of hers and I were watching the Simpson's one night and chatting about whatever. This kid was tall, thin, and cute and crazy smart and to me that is a toxic combo.
This guy looked at me and said "Wow, you are one of the coolest and funniest people I've ever met and I'd really like to have sex with you."
I have to admit I was taken aback for a second. I was a senior in college and this guy wasnt a stranger by any means but the honesty was refreshing. So refreshing in fact that I replied "Sure, right after we smoke this bowl." One reason I smoked the bowl was to give myself a minute to think about it. This wasn't really the type of thing I did even though it was common enough among our pretty incestuous group. I was considered the somewhat cautious one but I would look at him and think "Oh yeah I'm doing this!"
I looked at my roommate got some kind of direction and she gave me this shrug of "I see, know, and hear nothing. I won't tell." and then she found a pressing reason to go out for awhile.
And we never did it again or anything but I had a lot of fun that night. Yes we were safe.

But anyway, anything similar or totally different? Have you used a good line to pull some victim in? What's the best line that ever worked on you?
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM
2 moms liked this

We were just talking about this at work yesterday, lol. 8 years ago, shortly before I met my husband, I was at a bar with friends, when a very attractive guy came up to me and said... nice shoes, wanna f***?  About an hour later we ended up at his place. ;)

AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM
That's awesome.
What kind of shoes were they?

Quoting Euphoric:

We were just talking about this at work yesterday, lol. 8 years ago, shortly before I met my husband, I was at a bar with friends, when a very attractive guy came up to me and said... nice shoes, wanna f***?  About an hour later we ended up at his place. ;)

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I have no idea, lol.

Quoting AdrianneHill: That's awesome. What kind of shoes were they?
Quoting Euphoric:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM
2 moms liked this
That's even funnier. I'm pretty sure I'd try to remember which shoes snagged me the super hot piece of ass but then I'm a pig like that.

Then again, he might not have cared about your shoes at all and it really was just a line. Oh well. My shoes were always so fly that when a guy pointed out how cool they were, I knew he meant it. I didn't wear normal chick shoes though, I wore boots and different types of Dr martens from England. One pair of Mary Janes was covered in purple daisies, another pair were made to look like yin yang with green and oxblood leather stitched together in layers to make the symbol on the top of the shoes. Super cool. I still have both of them. It's ok to spend a hundred and fifty dollars on a pair of shoes if you can still wear them twenty years later and know people will still be impressed.

Quoting Euphoric:

I have no idea, lol.

Quoting AdrianneHill: That's awesome.
What kind of shoes were they?

Quoting Euphoric:

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have any good ones to share.

:(
AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
One of the worst lines I ever heard was when a guy told my roommate that he thought her thighs looked even bigger today than the day before. And he actually meant it as a compliment. She started to cry instead of being swept off her feet though and then Mack daddy went into a panic trying to convince her it was actually a compliment. Funny stuff

Quoting Donna6503: I don't have any good ones to share.

Donna6503
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:25 AM
I do remember once a guy came up to me and said,

"Do you know the difference between this empty water gun and my cool shirt"?

No.

"The only thing that can get you wet is this shirt."

All I could answer back with,

"Well, I guess you just got it out of the dry cleaners; because, the way you look in it, makes me dried out. "

:/

Quoting AdrianneHill: One of the worst lines I ever heard was when a guy told my roommate that he thought her thighs looked even bigger today than the day before. And he actually meant it as a compliment. She started to cry instead of being swept off her feet though and then Mack daddy went into a panic trying to convince her it was actually a compliment. Funny stuff

Quoting Donna6503: I don't have any good ones to share.

AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:03 PM
And in the interest of full disclosure, the best line I ever used might not count because the guy wasn't a stranger.
I'd never gotten with him before even though I'd had a crush on him for months but I was feeling brave one night. I was at this guy's birthday party and he came up to me to chat. He asked if I wanted to hang out sometime and I said sure. Then he asked what I wanted to do if we hung out and I said "i don't know about what we'll do then, but I was hoping we could smoke this and go have sex somewhere."
He turned to his friends throwing him the party and was like "I'll be seeing yall in a few hours, we're out." Good times
AdrianneHill
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't make me have to bump it. Please?!!? For the love of God, people, be merciful and throw me a freaking bone here!

Ahem

I mean,
Please, come share with us your titillating experiences or those that repulsed or abused you. Even better, the insulting ones. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
To give the place some ambience, we'll have multiple flavors and colors of penis shaped cookies (to suit everyone's taste) and more genitalia cupcakes than you can count as well as cheap keg beer out of Styrofoam or solo cups so it'll be just like a high school orgy, I mean, party.
C'mon, tell me
Thanks in advance for your responses.
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on May. 4, 2014 at 7:58 PM
ill post when not on my phone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)