Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What would you say to your children if they saw something like THIS?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

Couple Caught Having Sex on Church's Lawn in Front of Children

by Sunny Chanel 

arrested coupleThis is a situation where screaming "get a room," should not just be a suggestion but an order. A couple in Salt Lake City, Utah were caught engaging in oral sex in a place you would least expect it.

They were getting busy on the front lawn of a church! Yes! A church. Oh, and it gets worse...

Not only were they performing an x-rated act in a very g-rated place, but it happened during a wedding at the church with kids present!

Seriously, this is such a perfect example of "wrong place and a wrong time."

In the early evening, Wilson Benally, 56, reportedly was "going down," on 60-year-old Sandra Kruser outside of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church around 6 p.m. Apparently four children witnessed the couple's very intimate act, perhaps scarring them for life, or at least a couple of days.

Wedding guests called the cops on the couple, and when the police officers attempted to break up their "fun," they ignored them. The couple were reportedly wasted, and once they were separated the two were arrested, booked and charged with "gross lewdness and public intoxication."

But don't think that the two were moved by the nearby nuptials, they are reportedly "transients" and Wilson Benally has been arrested over 100 times! And with behavior like this, it isn't surprising.

While this may be sad and a bit amusing, I can not stop thinking of the kids who saw this. What would the parents say to these children? That the couple were "playing doctor," or that he was "looking for something he lost." I really have NO idea what I would do. Maybe the act they witnessed didn't register with the little ones, at least let's hope so!

What would you say to your children if they saw something like this?

by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on May. 8, 2014 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Wasted? I have been wasted in my day, but seriously!!  That is beyond wasted!!

lga1965
by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:42 AM
4 moms liked this

O.M.G.

This makes me sick. Oh my ,not only were they doing that in public, they're fugly. They need help. (After doing a little time in jail for public indecency)

dockyswifey
by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Idk but I'd take them to a therapist for a while.

Just eeeewwww
snookyfritz
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2014 at 9:56 AM
8 moms liked this

Well, isn't that special

lga1965
by on May. 8, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and I have no idea what I would say to my children if they saw that. I think I would be rendered speechless and need a few hours to recover,if ever.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on May. 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM
3 moms liked this
I just threw up in my mouth.
jujubear1
by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:04 AM
6 moms liked this
This. Idk what to say now...I had to skim over part of the story and I still have a mental picture that I really want to be rid of.

Quoting lga1965:

Oh, and I have no idea what I would say to my children if they saw that. I think I would be rendered speechless and need a few hours to recover,if ever.

Saphira1207
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:09 AM
9 moms liked this

*snort*

You tell them the truth, at an age appropriate level!  Duh!

Why is this so hard for people to grasp?  You don't keep your kids in the dark about life, you explain it as they're ready to hear it in a way they'll understand.

kit_manson
by Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
2 moms liked this
I would hope the ushered the children back inside instead of just having them stand there.
MWright02
by on May. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM

eh there pic makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN