Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why do you think a wife and mother of 3 would have sex with 3 different students?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM
  • 38 Replies

Teacher & Mom of 3 Reportedly Has Sex With 3 Different Students in One Day

by Lisa Fogarty

There has never been a story about a teacher having sex with his or her students that hasn't made us cringe and wonder what in the hell the person was thinking. But this one might just be the ultimate in crazy -- the most ridiculous of all of these ridiculous and horrifying tales.

Ellen Niemiec is a 29-year-old high school teacher from South Carolina. She is also a married woman who has 3 young children. And yet, the instructor is being accused of somehow finding the time -- and desire -- to sleep with not one, but 3 of her students on the same night.

The Cross High School teacher reportedly attended a house party on April 11 on school grounds. While there, she was said to have had sex multiple times on that same day with 3 different students -- 2 of whom are 17. The third student is 18.

According to one source, Niemiec would talk about sex during class and engaged in "dirty talk" with students. She allegedly texted nude photos of herself to students, as well. Someone reported the incident to school staff, who alerted the police and opened an investigation on the woman.

She was charged with three counts of sexual battery, two of which are felonies because two students were under age.

Forget the fact that, assuming these allegations are true, she has ruined her career. How did this mom not think about the effect her actions would have on her family and children? Thanks to the publicity she is receiving, her name will forever be linked to sexual misconduct involving minors -- students who were supposed to trust her. Did she stop and think about this for even a minute?

Why do you think a wife and mother of 3 would have sex with 3 different students?

by on May. 12, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnie1
by #1 Raider fan on May. 12, 2014 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

The "ultimate in crazy" sums it up pretty well I think. I think this one was not wanting to let go of her youth. 

AtiFreeFalls
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM
5 moms liked this

Sex addiction is the only thing I can think of.  How did she not get reported for talking about sex in the classroom and sending naked pictures?

This woman obviously has problems. Big problems.  

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on May. 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I agree

Quoting dawnie1:

The "ultimate in crazy" sums it up pretty well I think. I think this one was not wanting to let go of her youth. 

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
lga1965
by on May. 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM
I disagree. Her behavior is not common or expected when a person is,young, in their youth.
She's desperately mentally disturbed.
If a young person behaved that way, having sex with three people multiple times in one day, that would be a sign of a mental illness.
Ugh.

Quoting dawnie1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 12, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I have no answer to that question.

It seems obvious she has some serious issues.  I can't imagine being that person or living that life.  

She will have to deal with the consequences of her actions.  I am of the thinking that getting laid three times in one night, by three different boys, isn't going to be worth all she could lose.

Random sex when you have a family seldom is worth it.

Being a teacher makes it ten times worse.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 12, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Quoting dawnie1:

That could be part of it, not wanting to let go of her youth. I hope she finds it worth it if her family lets go of her.

LNLMommy
by Queen K on May. 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

What I am wondering is if the rate of female teachers sexually assualting students has risen since Mary Kay Letourneau or if it was just kept quiet and people are speaking out now

Kaya529
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Mental illness
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Good question

Quoting LNLMommy:

What I am wondering is if the rate of female teachers sexually assualting students has risen since Mary Kay Letourneau or if it was just kept quiet and people are speaking out now

lanceandhailey
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2014 at 11:50 AM

She's not even hot LOL clearly she has some issues upstairs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)