Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

WOW... Journalist with Outlandish View...

Posted by on May. 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

Journalist Eleanor Clift...

ELEANOR CLIFT: I would like to point out Ambassador Stevens was not murdered. He died of smoke inhalation in the safe room in that CIA installation.

SUSAN FERRECHIO: I don’t think that’s a fact, Eleanor.

CLIFT: I think that is a fact.

FERRECHIO: I’ve heard a drastically different story from people who are also in the know about that. So, I don’t think it is –

PAT BUCHANAN: It was a terrorist attack, Eleanor. He was murdered in a terrorist attack.

by on May. 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcrew6
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Eleanor Clift: Ambassador Stevens wasn’t murdered; he died from ‘smoke inhalation’

Eleanor Clift, noted liberal columnist and pundit from the Daily Beast, insisted during a broadcast discussion of Benghazi on “The McLaughlin Group” that U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens wasn’t really murdered.

He actually died from “smoke inhalation,” she said, Mediaite reported.

Her exact words: “I’d like to point out that Ambassador Stevens was not ‘murdered,’ ” she said, bending her fingers in the air to suggest the drawing of quote marks, “but died of smoke inhalation in a CIA safe room.”

Fellow panelists were quick to point out the nature of his death stemmed from a terrorist attack.

“It was a terrorist attack, Eleanor. He was murdered in a terrorist attack,” said panelist Pat Buchanan, Mediaite reported.

Ms. Clift’s reply: The terrorist attack was fueled by the anti-Muslim video. And “it was still a CIA [outpost]. If you’re going to put somebody on trial, put David Petraeus on trial, not Hillary Clinton.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/eleanor-clift-ambassador-stevens-wasnt-murdered-di/#ixzz31cRLSdKH 

VooDooB
by weird cheese on May. 13, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I saw that the other day. Sickening.

Sigh.

But what difference does it make.

12hellokitty
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM

So if someone sets a house on fire knowing their are people inside and those people die of smoke inhalation it's not murder?  

VooDooB
by weird cheese on May. 13, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Heheh

Quoting 12hellokitty:

So if someone sets a house on fire knowing their are people inside and those people die of smoke inhalation it's not murder?  

"Hang on, let me send a PM to Jesus so he can join this name calling ignorance ...he's into that these days ...at least according to his peeps."
- sak

jcrew6
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 2:01 PM

This is considered one of the "best" from the Daily Beast...  

stringtheory
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 2:03 PM
What a stupid thing to say. That's all I got.
FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 13, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Why did you change the title of the post?

This woman certainly isn't making herself look good.  

I can only shake my head at her comments.

jcrew6
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I am playing with new computer (track mouse issues) and I re wrote shorter title because the longer one didn't read right went to ctrl C, ctrl v and I sent too fast.  I have done it with a few things today!  LOL

Quoting FromAtoZ:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on May. 13, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Quoting jcrew6:

I am playing with new computer (track mouse issues) and I re wrote shorter title because the longer one didn't read right went to ctrl C, ctrl v and I sent too fast.  I have done it with a few things today!  LOL

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Been there, done that. lol

jcrew6
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Isn't there a way I can slow down my track and how sensitive it is? Off to the control panel!

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting jcrew6:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Been there, done that. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)