Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Monsanto may have made agent orange

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM
  • 82 Replies
But who ordered it to be created and who ordered it to be loaded into planes and dumped over Vietnam? Who flew those planes and dutifully dumped it all over? Maybe some of your own family members .....while they were on a tour of duty murdering their fellow earthlings for politics and pay. War disgusts me!
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kylie819
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:49 AM
4 moms liked this
Monsanto disgusts me.
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:52 AM

What??!!??

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Well, I have to give you credit. You are at least now actively championing the agency we all accuse of you working for. Yay for transparency.

And Monsanto still sucks.
OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM
3 moms liked this

So... what's your point?   Are you blaming someone else for Monsanto's product development decisions? 

coronado25
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM
I work for the Pig and Whistle in San Francisco. How's that for transparency.I have never worked for any agricultural biotech.

so hard for you to believe that there could be something worse than making something like AgentOrange, or an automatic rifle, or a bomb....?

Our society is so f***ed up. Parades and medals for people who kill others, who fly planes dumping poison and bombs and who is everyone angry with? The inventors of such things.

Backwards!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: Well, I have to give you credit. You are at least now actively championing the agency we all accuse of you working for. Yay for transparency.

And Monsanto still sucks.
sophiasmommy27
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM
My dad lost all of his teeth bc of it.
coronado25
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Oh my! And how is that? Did he go to the manufacturer,buy a tube of it, put it in the medicine cabinet and then mistake it for toothpaste?

Damn right he didn't.

He was either drafted or volunteered to go help kill people in another country where his own fellow country men dumped it all over from airplanes.

Give these men medals. They are heros!!

Quoting sophiasmommy27: My dad lost all of his teeth bc of it.
coronado25
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
If a defoiliant is used by the government to intentionally poison entire swaths of jungle so that paid killers may then infilttate the land why do we praise and pity the paid murderers? And what about the despicable minds that thought poisoning hundreds of miles of natural habitat used by people and animals for the sake if politics was a good idea?

Quoting Kylie819: Monsanto disgusts me.
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
It wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been created in the first place.
coronado25
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Really? So no other company could have made a chemical defoliant? And perhaps the government would have had to drop daisies or bran flakes on the jungle instead? Or maybe the government would have said, Silly us! Forget about war. We don't want to our boys out there killing other boys and getting killed and wounded themselves if we cannot clear the jungle...

Who are you kidding? If the car was never invented there would be no deaths by cars....same for guns and bombs and anything else. If something is bought and used for evil do you blame the inventor?

Quoting kailu1835: It wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been created in the first place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN