Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Missouri cop arrested for filming men he lured into ‘unusual oral sex acts’

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM
  • 13 Replies

By Scott Kaufman
Sunday, June 8, 2014 10:08 EDT

cerna screencap

A Chesterfield, Missouri police officer was fired, then charged last week on criminal counts related to secretly recording men in intimate situations and posting videos of the encounters on the Internet.

Former Chesterfield Police Officer David Cerna has been charged with felony invasion of privacy after a camera he set up in a men’s bathroom stall in a Mobile on the Run near the police station was discovered. St. Charles County Cyber Crime Unit traced the IP address of the videos posted online to Cerna’s computer.

Police in Cerna’s hometown of Wenzville then alerted the Chesterfield Police to the existence of what appeared to be secretly recorded videos of men receiving what they described as “unusual oral sex acts.” The videos were linked to a Craigslist advertisement placed by Cerna, in which he invited straight men to his home to have sex through a barrier.

The two victims cooperating with investigators said they did not know that it was a man on the other side of that barrier.

Cerna admitted to having placed the advertisement, and told police that over 60 men had responded to it — and that he had recorded the encounters, and placed many of these videos on the Internet.

Chesterfield Police Chief Ray Johnson said that Cerna, a six-year veteran of the force, was immediately dismissed, and that his officers were not treating him any differently than they would any other suspect.

The Mobile on the Run in which Cerna had planted the camera was close to the Chesterfield Police Station. One regular customer who spoke to KSDK said that he remembered seeing then-Officer Cerna at the location frequently.

“One night I came in here I went in the restroom after him. He took a nice amount of time. He was probably changing the damn tape. Now they’ve got my name and number and I’m waiting to find out if I’m somebody on one of his tapes and possibly on one of his websites,” he said.

Cerna is currently being held on $25,000 bond.

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnnieGoolaheey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Freak.

fireangel5
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM

What is an "unusual oral sex act" ?

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

The videos were linked to a Craigslist advertisement placed by Cerna, in which he invited straight men to his home to have sex through a barrier.

My guess is he did that in the bathroom stall^^^. Glory holes lol.

Quoting fireangel5:

drinkme8184
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Ok, if you are going to a house for sex behind a screen or wall....  What the hell do you think is gonna happen?  Why would you agree to that?  Of course you dont know who is behind the wall.  You are just lucky it was a man giving you sex and not someone wiating with a meat cleaver to chop that shit off.

jllcali
by Jane on Jun. 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Wow. Glad he was fired and arrested.
fireangel5
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)  I was trying to imagine what it could be but then I was trying not to imagine lol. 

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

The videos were linked to a Craigslist advertisement placed by Cerna, in which he invited straight men to his home to have sex through a barrier.

My guess is he did that in the bathroom stall^^^. Glory holes lol.

Quoting fireangel5:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Gross.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Gross

illegallyblonde
by Lawyerupbeeches on Jun. 8, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Freaky!
LiveinJoy
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I laughed when I saw the town's name of Chesterfield

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN