Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Welcome my baby to the world!

Posted by   + Show Post

This is my baby girl kiera! She was born on my sidewalk on the first! She made one grand entrance!!!My grandson loves her so much!

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Replies (21-24):
pixie92
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:48 PM

LOL I didn't want to start over I was having fun being grandma! I am happy with her and my grandson though.

Quoting ShadowLark:

She is beautiful!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And grandson?  I'm jealous!  I started WAY too late for that.  By the time I have grandkids, I'll be in my fifties!  I always loved the idea of having a baby with my daughter, just not when she's 14. :)

pixie92
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you everyone! I am happy she is here and doing good!

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Awe!!!  For as scary and chaotic as that must have been it was a family moment like no other from the sounds of it.  I am very happy for you 

Quoting pixie92:

It was crazy I was at the hospital til 8pm and then my doctor and I agreed I could go home. I went to sleep woke to a good contraction then had another within a minute. Told my second oldest son I had to go now to the hospital. My daughter and son got me up our stairs and down I went on the sidewalk. They called 911 for me and the cops showed up, which they weren't much help at all. So my daughter had to catch her sisters head and my son told the cop to assist while holding my hand telling me don't worry we got you mom. Paramedics got there in time to catch the rest of her and then teased me about how I didn't leave them much to do lol. My neighbors got a show though lol and my daughter said never again does she want to be on that end during a birth.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Beautiful baby!!!  Congratulations!!!  On the sidewalk?  That sounds like a heck of a birth story!!

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

GrannyM.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness she is beautiful...What a memorie you and she will have when it comes to her birth...Congratulation....  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)