Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

OT: Where is.......

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM
  • 35 Replies

I know people go on vacations and some just take breaks from the board but I've noticed a couple of our most outspoken, daily posters have been MIA lately.

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
If they're on vacation, I hate them. I don't get mine until September.
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Damn them and their vacations and not sticking me in the trunk/carry on like I asked. 

I'm going to Starved Rock IL this weekend though for my cousins wedding. Open bar! It's in the woods so they might have to send out searchers cause open bar and I, oh man. This is gonna be fun. 

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quoting ashellbell: If they're on vacation, I hate them. I don't get mine until September.

I always have to wait until after Softball and Baseball tournaments - we go August 30th.

I need one NOW.

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I haven't seen Tanya around in like......a month? Maybe more?

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Tanya and LGA are both MIA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM
So do I. I swear, I feel like I see my employees more than I see my friends or family right now. We're in our busy season so I'll eventually get to have a life. On the plus side, Scott gave me an application to get my passport. He just won't tell me where we're going. DAMMIT!!!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting ashellbell: If they're on vacation, I hate them. I don't get mine until September.

I always have to wait until after Softball and Baseball tournaments - we go August 30th.

I need one NOW.

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I forgot about Iga. I think the last I saw of her she was a teensy bit upset at someone, unleashed a slew of PA's and claimed she didn't care if she was banned or not. Haven't seen her since. 

Tanya and that Pagan girl is who I was thinking of. They both posted daily.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Tanya and LGA are both MIA.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:19 AM

That's EXCITING!!

I know, I feel like I go to work home to change and run right back out to a field!

Kayla's team should win the championship for her one team, they just need to win tonight and tomorrow and I think that's it (unless we are doing double elim). 8PM games, tomorrows game immediately follows ANOTHER game (6:00 & 8:00 start times)

Than we have games Tues, wed and Thurs for travel - 2 easy ones 1 HARD one

Then we have a couple of weeks before thise playoffs to get ready

My son has a tournament starting this Thursday through the weekend and another one starts next Wednesday....

and we travel out of state for one in July for my daughter....

I am ready for a BREAK! lol

Quoting ashellbell: So do I. I swear, I feel like I see my employees more than I see my friends or family right now. We're in our busy season so I'll eventually get to have a life. On the plus side, Scott gave me an application to get my passport. He just won't tell me where we're going. DAMMIT!!!
Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I need one NOW.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM

why not pm them directly and let them know you are thinking about them.

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Yeah, paganbaby. Someone told me LGA's profile is gone.

Quoting VooDooB:

I forgot about Iga. I think the last I saw of her she was a teensy bit upset at someone, unleashed a slew of PA's and claimed she didn't care if she was banned or not. Haven't seen her since. 

Tanya and that Pagan girl is who I was thinking of. They both posted daily.

Quoting LoveMyBoyK: Tanya and LGA are both MIA.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)