Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I can't say Kanye without throwing up a little in my mouth

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM
  • 41 Replies
2 moms liked this

Kanye West at Cannes Lions Creativity Conference: His 5 most outrageous quotes

Now that the honeymoon is over, Kanye West is back to his usual signature antics. The "Yeezus" rapper took the stage at the Cannes Lions Creativity Conference on June 17 to talk about his wedding to Kim Kardashian, technology, and -- what else? -- being a genius.

Mother-in-law Kris Jenner attended the conference, too, Instagramming a picture of her daughter's new husband from the audience.

"#winning #kanyewest @stevestoute @bhorowitz0 #cannes #canneslions," she captioned the photo.

West talked about his mega European wedding week during the conference, in addition to some other seemingly off-topic subjects. Here are five of his most outrageous quotes:

1. "We worked on our wedding photo for four days until it was good enough for Instagram."

2. "I've been brought up in this way -- I think I can't work with anyone that isn't number one: Jay Z, Kim, Obama, Apple is one, Samsung isn't."

3. "Trends come and go, but cool is forever."

4. "If people are saying you're wrong, it's probably a good sign that you're a genius."

5. "Bad taste is vulgar. The world as a whole is [expletive] ugly. And the Internet too. But I'm not in the construction business."

Bonus Quote: "Rome wasn't built in a day; the Internet is our new Rome. Empower the best content creators or [expletive] you!"

by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jllcali
by Jane on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Then don't say his name. Creating/sharing an article about him only feeds his attention whoring.
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 18, 2014 at 2:44 AM
2 moms liked this
I like Kanye. **shrugs**
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this
He's a douche canoe.
Peaceful.chaos
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:12 AM
2 moms liked this
He always looks like a smug bastard to me. It's make me want to punch him in the face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobseeker
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:09 AM

you are right,  just wanted to see if I was alone...

Quoting jllcali: Then don't say his name. Creating/sharing an article about him only feeds his attention whoring.

mrsary
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:12 AM
I dont pay attention to him. Haven't listened to him since college dropout!
jllcali
by Jane on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Yep. And tom cruise.

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: He always looks like a smug bastard to me. It's make me want to punch him in the face.
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:40 AM
What's wrong with seeing life through rose color glasses...believing in yourself.and the people who u love? Having self love and confident? Even if all of it aint true. He didn't say start a race war..or kill humanity. People always hating on kanye. But it aint stopping him(:
hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:42 AM
You try punching him.he pressing charges. He ain't allowed to smile?

Quoting Peaceful.chaos: He always looks like a smug bastard to me. It's make me want to punch him in the face.
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:47 AM

LOL...but it doesn't prevent you from reading about him and creating a post about him. 

People crack me up with their melodrama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)