Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Let's have some fun!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:40 PM
  • 41 Replies

Found this on facebook and thought it would be fun to see the results here!

http://bitecharge.com/play/president/h3

Here is my result

George Washington

You are an amazing influencer and you have a mind that can revolutionize the world. Not only do you set the examples for everyone, but you can guide and show the way like no other! The Constitution is very important to you. Your thoughts and ideas about the world, though some may not like them, are the best and can change the world for the better!

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:43 PM

FDR

Your strength is the weakness of most humans. You are madly courageous and amazingly ambitious. You can make things happen even when everyone thinks you can't. You can change the toughest situations and improve the world in the best way possible. You are simply amazing!

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Abraham Lincoln

You have real, honest heroic qualities like the great American icon. You are one of the most respected people in your circle and a strong symbol for peace and courage for everyone that knows you. Your wisdom shines and everyone wants to learn from you!

Bird_on_a_wire
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Do you agree?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

FDR

Your strength is the weakness of most humans. You are madly courageous and amazingly ambitious. You can make things happen even when everyone thinks you can't. You can change the toughest situations and improve the world in the best way possible. You are simply amazing!

Bird_on_a_wire
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Do you find this to be true?

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

You have real, honest heroic qualities like the great American icon. You are one of the most respected people in your circle and a strong symbol for peace and courage for everyone that knows you. Your wisdom shines and everyone wants to learn from you!

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Fuckin-A.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

Bird_on_a_wire
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Well then you are fucking awesome!

Quoting VooDooB:

Fuckin-A.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

The Ultimate Collection Of Will Ferrell Reaction GIFs

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Fuckin-A.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

Bird_on_a_wire
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:52 PM

I know now.  

I like you.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Fuckin-A.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I evenutally grow on people.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

I know now.  

I like you.

Quoting VooDooB:

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Fuckin-A.

Quoting Bird_on_a_wire:

Quoting VooDooB:

Abraham Lincoln

nlrhc
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Are you more a fan of: history, science, or literature.

Hardest question I've ever had to answer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)