Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why people think naked men are gross?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just read an interesting article that I thought you guys would enjoy. I had never really given it much thought, but I always found it odd that so many people would say things like "Seeing that dude's butt scarred me for life". As a teenager I recall my friends expressing concern over ever having to see a man naked, saying their genitals were gross, meanwhile I just felt curious and not at all disgusted.

I don't think naked dudes are gross, I actually enjoy them. But apparently lots of people find male nudity to be upsetting. I've heard the same thing about naked men on television. That audiences can handle a naked woman, but not a naked man, and that showing penises, especially erect penises is considered too "hostile".

So, why is there so much body hatred for men?

by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Replies (121-123):
jessilin0113
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I'm with you. I'm thinking there's a book that describes it as turkey gizzards it something. The Bell Jar?

Quoting AdrianneHill: I'll say it. The penis looks like an unfortunate after thought and testicles are just sad little fragile things. I once knew a guy who's sac literally hit his knee in the summer. How untidy

There I said it, I feel better
TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Who thinks they are gross?

There is a time and a place.  Displaying yourself for public consumption is gross, but not in private. 

momof3crazyme
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:04 PM

As far as my goes .. I like seeing him naked ;)  But as hott/sexy as I think he is with or without clothes .. I still am not a fan of a soft penis and balls.  lol  But I'm not a hater either .. I wouldn't say anything rude/mean .. if I didn't like something I just wouldn't look at it.  That to me is common sense.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)