Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
  • 26 Replies

Many of us have become inseparable from our smartphones and tablets, but if you're looking to take the relationship to the next step and actually 'f*ck your iPad', sex toy brand Fleshlight has now made this possible for some reason.

The company this week launches Fleshlight Launchpad, which allows users of their flashlight-shaped, vagina-like toy to plug it into the back of an iPad in order to 'fully immerse themselves' in whatever they're watching.

The gadget "enables the user to enjoy the full Fleshlight experience while enjoying content or communicating live with a friend via applications like Facetime or Skype," makers Interactive Life Forms claim, with its trailer showing a man making use of one while video-chatting with his girlfriend.

Any partner's first reaction to this would surely be 'why the hell are you f*cking your iPad?' though, so the attachment is presumably aimed at men without a significant other.

Though the whole thing may seem like a parody, the Launchpad is genuinely available now for £20.

by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Lol. What ever turns you on I suppose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM
O.o
survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my. 

lizzielouaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Ummm hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I laughed. I laughed so hard. This will be a huge seller in japan. I've actually seen a few things about how Japanese people will GO EXTINCT partly because Japanese men would rather be in a relationship with electronics than a woman.

N_maricle
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM
That is so hilarious!
momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:18 PM

lol nice

PerseyG
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this
nothing for women? figures.
.Bad.Wolf.
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Umm...interesting?

I can't decide whether this is awesome or disgusting lol.

Have fun guys.
stormcris
by Christy on Jun. 27, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Obviously someone wanted it, so to say no one asked for it is hyperbole. They make them for computers so why not for an Ipad. I wonder if it is interactive. At any rate they have the counterpart on computer for women so it would seem they will make the same for the Ipad. No it isn't strange or weird especially for long distance relationships.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)