Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

What do you do to celebrate when you have won?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:54 PM
  • 20 Replies

I like ice cream :)  Its good for celebrations, what kinds of things do you do when you are celebrating?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Iconoclast
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:59 PM
I'm not big on sweets but I like to indulge with a sweet alcoholic beverage.
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Have Sex

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Iconoclast: I'm not big on sweets but I like to indulge with a sweet alcoholic beverage.

Take your pick. They all look pretty yummy :)

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Pie.

I make pie. I eat pie.
survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Have Sex

Hell yeah, I cant serve that up like I did for Icon but I cant argue with it being a good way to celebrate!

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Quoting tiffyhamm: Pie. I make pie. I eat pie.

I prefer a birthday pie , seriously not big on cake lol.  

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM

For Tiff

tiffyhamm
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! Everyone always gets me pie as a gift, I have pie for days around my bday.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting tiffyhamm: Pie.

I make pie. I eat pie.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM
2 moms liked this

wow...I beat Voodoo in "likes" over last 30 days.  *looks at husband*  

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Pie heaven!  I have pumpkin usually due to the timing of my Bday, right after thanksgiving.  I eat pumpkin pie for a month lol  

Quoting tiffyhamm: Me too! Everyone always gets me pie as a gift, I have pie for days around my bday.
Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting tiffyhamm: Pie. I make pie. I eat pie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)