Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Watch: Brazen Teenagers Terrorize Residents with Assault Rifles

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 5:10 PM
  • 60 Replies

A shocking video was released recently showing three teenagers walking around a suburban Ohio neighborhood with high-powered assault weapons. The teens could be heard shouting racial slurs in the video, and bragging about legally parading their AR-15′s — the same rifle used in the Aurora, Colorado shooting — through the streets of East Price Hill.

“Open carry in the state of Ohio, the cops can’t do nothing,” said the young man on camera.

“Broad day, you see this? Walking down the street with a AR-15,” the filmmaker could be heard stating.

Cincinnati police arrested and charged the filmmaker yesterday with menacing by stalking and violation of a protection order.

While the original video was published on YouTube, and shared all over social media, the video was removed yesterday.

The question that remains is how these people obtained these dangerous weapons.

Something tells us this is not what our Founding Fathers had in mind when they described a “well-regulated militia” in the Second Amendment.

by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemum41
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
There IS something wrong with those kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 7:18 PM

While shouting racal slurs

anyone questioning them??

WesternNYmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Where the hell did they get the weapons?  These kids are sick.

meriana
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:19 PM

How did those kids get ahold of those weapons and carrying them down the street, bragging about having them, etc. There's something seriously wrong there.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Idiots.  Doesn't Ohio have a minimum open carry age?

Iconoclast
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
3 moms liked this
There were a few people requesting evidence of such things in the other post. Wonder if they will comment, take notice, make excuses, or ignore it?
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Whaaaaat? They aren't black? I thought only black kids did stuff like this? I'm SHOCKED.
survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ashellbell: Whaaaaat? They aren't black? I thought only black kids did stuff like this? I'm SHOCKED.

I know, right?  Wheres she at....

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I'm sure she'll skim right past it. SMH. Her obsession is scary.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting ashellbell: Whaaaaat? They aren't black? I thought only black kids did stuff like this? I'm SHOCKED.

survivorinohio
by René on Jun. 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM

I have obviously reached my limit lol

Quoting ashellbell: I'm sure she'll skim right past it. SMH. Her obsession is scary.
Quoting survivorinohio:

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)