Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Teen Mother Buries Newborn in Backyard

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:55 PM
  • 119 Replies

Another teen pregnancy gone horribly wrong.

Synopsis:

Teen gets pregnant and concealed pregnancy from parents for nine months.  She tells a couple of friends, boyfriend does the same and someone with sense who overhears a conversation reports it to police.  It's too late.  Teen mother confesses to burying her 8.5 lb daughter in the backyard when confronted by police.  

Read it for yourselves.  Make it clicky, please on ipad

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-birthed-teenage-mother-found-buried-north-carolina-200038699.html?soc_src=copy

by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Again stupid ignorant horrible parenting :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeAndTommyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:05 PM

BUMP!

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:38 PM
4 moms liked this
Is that better or worse than abortion?
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Quoting EireLass: Is that better or worse than abortion?

TruthSeeker.
by Milami on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
How does a teen conceal a pregnancy from her parents?
mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:00 PM
11 moms liked this

1. How bad do parents have to be to scare their child to the point where she kills her baby?

2. How unaware do these parents have to be to not notice that their daughter is pregnant? 

3. How fucking STUPID does her boyfriend and all the people they supposedly told have to be to not step in and do something?

4. How unaware and STUPID do teachers and school personal have to be to not notice when a student is pregnant? 

This is a fail on so many fronts and she's ultimately going to pay the price for it. I hate this shit. Women/girls have been killing their newborn babies like this for eons for the same reason: shame. Ugh. 

mehamil1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

How do parents not notice? Especially since she herself knew? 

Quoting TruthSeeker.: How does a teen conceal a pregnancy from her parents?
NYMommy4505
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I knew a girl who his her pregnancy the whole time...told them after contractions for 2 days...her bf had no clue and they were sexually active ...some girls just don't show and appear to just gain a few pounds. For me ha I show at 10 weeks lol
NYMommy4505
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM
His not his damn autocorrect
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jul. 1, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Quoting mehamil1:

1. How bad do parents have to be to scare their child to the point where she kills her baby?

2. How unaware do these parents have to be to not notice that their daughter is pregnant? 

3. How fucking STUPID does her boyfriend and all the people they supposedly told have to be to not step in and do something?

4. How unaware and STUPID do teachers and school personal have to be to not notice when a student is pregnant? 

This is a fail on so many fronts and she's ultimately going to pay the price for it. I hate this shit. Women/girls have been killing their newborn babies like this for eons for the same reason: shame. Ugh. 

there was a girl at my kids school who recently had a baby....big big girl.  So size may have contributed to the hidden part.  

My niece knew she was pregnant....i wish she had told the rest of us LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN