Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adds a little perspective. Wouldn't you say?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:27 AM
  • 6 Replies
3 moms liked this

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GLWerth
by Gina on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM

That about covers it.

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Cute kid.

I'm fine with the gheys and I'm fine with church. I'm fine with kids attending both.

I am not, however fine with this display of asshattery.

jessilin0113
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:33 AM
2 moms liked this
It's funny when people don't see the similarities. My ex mother in law had a fit when one of her nephews said he was an atheist, saying he's just young and doesn't know better, but when the other one says he's a Christian it's like "of course you are".
jaxTheMomm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

I'd have no problems using this dude to explain "tacky" and "innapropriate" to my child.

*cue the other raunchy gay pride parade pictures, because that's how gay people behave all the time*

Quoting VooDooB:

Cute kid.

I'm fine with the gheys and I'm fine with church. I'm fine with kids attending both.

VooDooB
by The Corruptor on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Nah...not from me. But these few idiotic apples here is why I'll never take my kid to a gay pride parade. 

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

I'd have no problems using this dude to explain "tacky" and "innapropriate" to my child.

*cue the other raunchy gay pride parade pictures, because that's how gay people behave all the time*

Quoting VooDooB:

Cute kid.

gdiamante
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I worked for a TV station that would not do live coverage of San Diego Pride, because of worries about costumes like that one. It's a wardrobe malfunction and FCC fine waiting to happen!

Quoting VooDooB:

Nah...not from me. But these few idiotic apples here is why I'll never take my kid to a gay pride parade. 

Quoting jaxTheMomm:

Quoting VooDooB:

Cute kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)