• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: The official W'sFD thread (recipes upon request)

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Pork tenderloin - husband is grilling on the BBQ (brushed with EVOO and seasoned)
Small Rosemary redskin potatoes in the oven
Steamed Broccoli 

What are you cooking for dinner tonight? Let's share and gather some new ideas. Extra points if your kids eat it.

You make people leave CM. You drive them away. There is a meaness and coldness in you that pushes people away and makes them cancel their CM accounts. I know a few of them.

- Iga

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pema_Jampa
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:10 PM

You make your husband cook?!

punky3175
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM
2 moms liked this
PB & J - DH is on a business trip.
VooDooB
by The Corrupter on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM

LMAO!

He grills when I tell him to grill!

Seriously tho - he's a traveling businessman. Gone 3 nights a week so when he's home, I totally take advantage of his grilling skills. He's good at it. I don't even know how to turn the grill on. I'm more of a kitchen wench. 

Quoting VooDooB:

Pork tenderloin - husband is grilling on the BBQ (brushed with EVOO and seasoned)Small Rosemary redskin potatoes in the ovenSteamed Broccoli 

What are you cooking for dinner tonight? Let's share and gather some new ideas. Extra points if your kids eat it.

VooDooB
by The Corrupter on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:15 PM

I know how that is.

Quoting punky3175: PB & J - DH is on a business trip.

You make people leave CM. You drive them away. There is a meaness and coldness in you that pushes people away and makes them cancel their CM accounts. I know a few of them.

- Iga

momtoscott
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked through dinner, but DH had Newman's spinach pizza.  I put it in the oven, DH took it out when done and did a masterful job with the pizza cutter.  

My kid is at camp, so I have no idea what he is having for dinner.  

.veni.vidi.vici
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:47 PM

We had a late lunch so we'll probablybe snacking on pretzel sticks and carrot this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)