Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Hours After Air Ban Lifted : Wonder If i$real Will Cry It'$ $afe Again $$$$$

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:18 AM
  • 42 Replies

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- The Israeli military said that five rockets fired from Gaza were intercepted over Tel Aviv on Thursday, as militant groups from the Strip continued to rain missiles down on central Israel.

Earlier in the day, the Hamas-affiliated al-Qassam Brigades claimed that it had launched two M75 missiles at Ben Gurion Airport, hours after US air authorities said they were restarting flights into Israel after canceling them two days before.

The cancellation of all flights from the US, as well as from a number of European countries, Turkey, and Jordan, was triggered after a rocket struck a house in the city of Yehud near the airport runway.

The new attack on Ben Gurion raised fears in Israel that flights would shut down again, raising the prospect of major economic consequences for Israel amid the summer tourist season.

Although Israeli authorities have said that the Gaza rockets have the country in a state of siege, disruptions on daily life and on the economy have been relatively minimal for most Israelis.

Two Israelis have died in rocket attacks, as well as one Thai national who was working in a field near the Gaza border, since the Israeli assault on Gaza began two weeks ago.

The Israeli government has constructed an elaborate system of shelters in Jewish-majority areas across the country as well as sirens that warn of incoming rockets.

The Israeli assault on Gaza, meanwhile, has killed more than 730 Palestinians, with thousands more wounded.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=715837

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Bump

TappyToes
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

"raising the prospect of major economic consequences for Israel amid the summer tourist season.

Although Israeli authorities have said that the Gaza rockets have the country in a state of siege, disruptions on daily life and on the economy have been relatively minimal for most Israelis.

Truth comes out!

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Quoting TappyToes:

"raising the prospect of major economic consequences for Israel amid the summer tourist season.

Truth comes out!

Typical Zionist, so worried about money that they expect 1000's of life's should be put at risk.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Sounds a lot like you really want one of those missiles to get through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:14 PM
I'll take your "like" as a yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting shannonnigans: Sounds a lot like you really want one of those missiles to get through.

I would love it if they blew a hole the size of a moon in the Ben Guaran Air Port but I want it to be empty, no innocent life's lost... except for IDF and YAHOO because they have blood on their hand's. That is the main reason I am in support of the air ban. I think it foolish for any country to risk the life's of their citizen's just to shut israel up from crying about losing money.

I do hope for great infrastructure damage that will cost israel million's more loss in addition to the tourist dollar's they are crying about. I would pass out candy to children in the street in celebration.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:32 PM
4 moms liked this

So you're all for Hamas firing missiles.  Got it.

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting shannonnigans: Sounds a lot like you really want one of those missiles to get through.

I would love it if they blew a hole the size of a moon in the Ben Guaran Air Port but I want it to be empty, no innocent life's lost... except for IDF and YAHOO because they have blood on their hand's. That is the main reason I am in support of the air ban. I think it foolish for any country to risk the life's of their citizen's just to shut israel up from crying about losing money.

I do hope for great infrastructure damage that will cost israel million's more loss in addition to the tourist dollar's they are crying about. I would pass out candy to children in the street in celebration.

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Absolutely although I am not much of a Hamas fan due to their history of being built by the israeli Zionist entity. I am more of Brigade's and P.F.L.P supporter in which they make Hamas look like kinder garten children.

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM
3 moms liked this
Sure, why not? The PFLP, a terrorist organization per the USA, Canada, and the EU. Terrorist acts all over the world, many directed at targets with no connection to Israel. You're a true humanitarian.

By the way, if they're so badass, where are they?

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Absolutely although I am not much of a Hamas fan due to their history of being built by the israeli Zionist entity. I am more of Brigade's and P.F.L.P supporter in which they make Hamas look like kinder garten children.

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Quoting shannonnigans: Sure, why not? The PFLP, a terrorist organization per the USA, Canada, and the EU. Terrorist acts all over the world, many directed at targets with no connection to Israel. You're a true humanitarian. By the way, if they're so badass, where are they?
Quoting 1stmuslimah:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting 1stmuslimah:

They're there, have you not noticed the only name's American's know are "Hamas, Al-Quieda, Hezb'Allah, Isis" ? They think everything that happens are just these resistance groups because that is all they know lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN