Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gays want to ‘freely prey on little children sexually’

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
  • 47 Replies

Michele Bachmann: Gays want to ‘freely prey on little children sexually’

Friday, July 25, 2014 18:12 EDT

Michele Bachmann speaks on the House floor

In a Wednesday appearance on the Christian radio show Faith and Liberty, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said that LGBT people are attempting to make it legal to rape children in the U.S. and impose their agenda of “deviancy” on the whole population.

According to Right Wing Watch, Bachmann said that the “gay community” is taking steps to “abolish age of consent laws, which means we will do away with statutory rape laws so that adults will be able to freely prey on little children sexually. That’s the deviance that we’re seeing embraced in our culture today.”

She also said that “national hate crime laws” are a form of “tyrannical” oppression that liberals will use to silence Christians in this country.

She went on to attack that the Supreme Court’s year-old decision to strike down the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), the federal anti-LGBT law that dictated to the federal government that marriage should be defined as being between one man and one woman.

Calling the decision a “denial of equal protection for all Americans,” the Congresswoman said that, “This is a revolution that we are encountering now. For all of the thousands of years of recorded human history, about 5,000 years, there is no instance of any culture, nation or tribe ever having as the established standard for marriage anything other than between man and woman. It may have been multiple women and a man, it may have been something like that, but it was always between men and women.”

Now, she said, supporters of marriage equality want to carry out a “radical experiment” on the institution of marriage that will have “profound consequences.”

“I think that nature tells us, our biology tells us that marriage is between man and a woman,” she said, “when we tamper with something that was generated by the Creator of the Universe, I think there are profound consequences that we haven’t yet realized.”

Bachmann announced earlier this year that should would not be running for re-election when her current term in Congress ends. Some have conjectured that the ongoing criminal probe into the actions of her 2012 presidential campaign staff may have contributed to her decision to step down.

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:01 PM
3 moms liked this

No they don't. That's just as inaccurate as saying all priests want to prey on little children. 

my4kids274
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I do not believe that for a second.  

LoveMyBoyK
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM
7 moms liked this
Lying bitch will spew anything to try to promote her agenda of hate. Clinton would be a shoe in if she went up against this piece of trash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:12 PM
3 moms liked this

I opened this thinking it was a joke... Then I saw who was spewing the hate and knew That this she- devil was up to no good again. 

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:12 PM
She makes my head hurt.......
Its.me.Sam.
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

yikes.  crazy much.
do people honestly not understand that sexual attraction to child is its own thing... not a gay thing or a straight thing... a 'sexually attracted to children' thing. 

TommieToo
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this

It's called PEDOPHILIA and has nothing to do with homosexuality!!!

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

yikes.  crazy much.do people honestly not understand that sexual attraction to child is its own thing... not a gay thing or a straight thing... a 'sexually attracted to children' thing. 

That crazy woman is so uneducated, she probably doen't know.  How on earth did she get elected to any public office?

PinkButterfly66
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Michelle must have been dropped on her head as a baby and must mistake lighter fluid for liquor.  That is the only conclusion that I can come to that explains the sheer stupid that comes out of her mouth.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM
3 moms liked this

She is insane.  I truly believe this.

She is so brainwashed.

I find it so detrimental to our country that she is involved, in any way, in our Govt.

VooDooB
by The Corrupter on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Never ever ever ever ever ever google "gay gif" and click on "gay gif zone".

That'll teach me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)