Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

An autopsy completed on Friday concluded Miller was not pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:52 PM
3 moms liked this
She is a liar who beats up and robs old people. Oh well! She should have made better choices.

I am still torn on what the man did.
Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:54 PM
And if he had shot her while she was in the home? Would those of you who feel sorry for this criminal feel differently?
VooDooB
by weird cheese on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Zombie baby.

I fucking knew it.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
LIFE!

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting jessilin0113: I'm almost disappointed, only because it would have been fun to watch the anti-choice crowd work themselves into knots trying to figure out what to think.

LMAO.....now that would of been funny to watch....who gets my backing, the unborn fetus or the gun toting murican?

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:37 AM
5 moms liked this
Who feels sorry for her?
The point is that she didn't need to die for her crime at the hands of someone who didn't need to shoot her.

Good lord.

Quoting Godgaveme4: And if he had shot her while she was in the home? Would those of you who feel sorry for this criminal feel differently?
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

seems leaps of assumption are taken every time someone says the man or woman holding the gun is wrong.

Its depressing to read over and over and over and over and over.

Quoting Momniscient: Who feels sorry for her? The point is that she didn't need to die for her crime at the hands of someone who didn't need to shoot her. Good lord.
Quoting Godgaveme4: And if he had shot her while she was in the home? Would those of you who feel sorry for this criminal feel differently?

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
It is tiring.

Quoting turtle68:

seems leaps of assumption are taken every time someone says the man or woman holding the gun is wrong.

Quoting Momniscient: Who feels sorry for her?
The point is that she didn't need to die for her crime at the hands of someone who didn't need to shoot her.

Good lord.

shamillionaire
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
2 moms liked this
I think she knew the risks associated with her crime. She was still willing to do it. So I don't feel sorry for her. Not saying what he did was right but I wasn't in his place to know what he was feeling.
Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Your response makes me giggle.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting Momniscient: Who feels sorry for her?

Good lord.

mcknitro
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:52 AM
3 moms liked this
I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. Did she deserve to die? Maybe not, but if it's true her and her accomplice attacked an elderly man while robbing him, well it's the chances she took by committing a crime. If she didn't want to be shot, she shouldn't have broke into someone's home. Pregnant or not. Simple as that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)