Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

bulletproof canna-coffee

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Everyone seems to be talking about a new coffee recipe that will make you feel unstoppable. Apparently, by adding a few teaspoons of unsalted butter and organic MCT oils, you can create a cup of Joe that will keep you going well past lunch time.

Well, I decided to try this "bulletproof" coffee after receiving an assignment to write about it. I must say, fatty coffee was much better that I would have guessed -- but not quite good enough.

Last week, a friend came to Colorado and decided to load up on some bud and cannabutter. Because he had no intention of crossing the state line with these goodies in tow, however, he decided to hand them over to me. So, naturally, i decided to give the ol' "bulletoroof coffee" another go, but this time, I substituted a bit of the cannabutter for the organic stuff.  

bulletproof canna coffee

Have you tried bulletproof coffee? Would you try it with a bit of cannabis-infused butter, instead? 

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehutmacher
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM

BUMP!

aehutmacher
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 12:23 AM

BUMP!

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Jul. 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Have no idea what it is. More details, please.
canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:43 AM
This reads like the start of a sales pitch.

At any rate I don't do coffee unless it's iced, sweet, and creamy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:50 AM

I've put coconut oil in my coffee.  But I really don't like the oil setting on top and I don't want to mess with the blender first thing in the morning.  I use half and half in my coffee so I already get some fat in my coffee.

stormcris
by Christy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

No offense but I didn't really get a sense of what the experience was. When I read about someones experience I want to know more details. It seemed more of a recipe article than an article about the experience.

momtoscott
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Black.  No sugar, no milk or cream.  Occasional whiskey is the only thing I add to coffee,  

Mommabearbergh
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 7:19 AM
Umm is there parts missing
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:40 AM
I would only use Kerrygold butter or my local farmers butter, and yes I would add MJ. Im a med patient.
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:41 AM
You use sweet cream butter. Only grass fed cows. If you dont have any local farmers, use Kerrygold.
Quoting LauraKW: Have no idea what it is. More details, please.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN