Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Israel is commiting genocide and Americans couldn't care less.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM
  • 236 Replies
1 mom liked this
Palestinians are in an impossible situation. Citizens flee to UN shelter and Israel bombs the UN...wtf!! Americans talk all kinds of BS about the holocaust and fail to recognize or do anything about genocide crimes in Rwanda, Armenia, Palestine, etc. It's a terrible shame. Please contact your state representative to request that the UN investigates for genocide if you want to help.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/27/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma-moo
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Bump.
MeAndTommyLee
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:57 PM
20 moms liked this
This situation is hardly one-sided, and making such an accusations shows complete bias on your part.
momma-moo
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:01 PM
6 moms liked this
Ugh. I hope you all enjoy your purposefully naive and ignorant lifestyles as you passively allow our United States government to remain in alliance with a country whose main mission is terrorising the Palestinian people.
momma-moo
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:07 PM
7 moms liked this
I am very unbiased. I can see the truth despite the distorted image the mass media portrays. The only thing I consider worse than murder is genocide...80% of those being killed are innocent civilians. ..not Hamas. But who cares about that or stolen land, right? Let's continue supporting Israel because they're killers too. That makes a lot of sense.

Quoting MeAndTommyLee: This situation is hardly one-sided, and making such an accusations shows complete bias on your part.
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:08 PM

world wide everybody tried to kill the other guy. it's the US vs THEM philosophy.

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM
10 moms liked this

I am sorry but Hamas is the one intiating this and with their several tunnels thye have created. Isreal is protecting their people. Unfortunatly, it's hamas that won't back down.  Unfortunatly because of Hamas Palistine is unsafe. Israel unlike Hamas doesn't teach its children to kill .

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM
4 moms liked this

No you are not.

Quoting momma-moo: I am very unbiased. I can see the truth despite the distorted image the mass media portrays. The only thing I consider worse is genocide...80% of those being killed are innocent civilians. ..not Hamas. But who cares about that or stolen land, right? Let's continue supporting Israel because they're killers too. That makes a lot of sense.
Quoting MeAndTommyLee: This situation is hardly one-sided, and making such an accusations shows complete bias on your part.

Della529
by Matlock on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Several hundred?  Do you understand the size of Gaza and it's borders?

Quoting numbr1wmn:

I am sorry but Hamas is the one intiating this and with their several tunnels thye have created. Isreal is protecting their people. Unfortunatly, it's hamas that won't back down.  Unfortunatly because of Hamas Palistine is unsafe. Israel unlike Hamas doesn't teach its children to kill .

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM
7 moms liked this
It's both sides ran by power hungry idiots. The US needs to cut Israel off and let these two countries take each other out. The Zionist and the Hamas both need to be destroyed, let the civilians have their peace
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Quoting Della529:

Several hundred?  Do you understand the size of Gaza and it's borders?

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Who said hundred?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)