Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My heart is breaking over the pictures in Gaza

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
4 moms liked this

This has got to come to an end. Why is it always the children suffering? There has to be a way to end all of this. 

Not my circus; not my monkeys - Polish proverb

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no ending. None. Neither side will compromise. The children on both sides will continue to pay. The Zionist and the Hamas will not be happy until they're all dead.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This war is going to continue to breed hate, anger and animosity...

angelaicky
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM
I have to ask because I keep hearing this both sides thing. How exactly are Israeli children suffering right now?

Quoting ashellbell:

There is no ending. None. Neither side will compromise. The children on both sides will continue to pay. The Zionist and the Hamas will not be happy until they're all dead.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

If we were to throw a baby in the middle, neither side would walk away- They would both rip apart that baby, limb to limb, in order to secure a bigger piece.

It is one F upped mentality.

angelaicky
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:09 PM
You have a heart, a lot of people don't.
ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this

At this point, the palestinian children are suffering way more than the Israeli but, truth is, neither the Zionist or the Hamas give a shit about who they take out. I won't pick a side in this battle because I think both powers that be are at fault, but my heart feels deeply for the palestinians right now and I do believe we need to cut financial aid to Israel. If they're going to murder each other, let them do it on their own dime.

Quoting angelaicky: I have to ask because I keep hearing this both sides thing. How exactly are Israeli children suffering right now?
Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by shellbark on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Yup. It's just so disgusting.

Quoting Sisteract:

If we were to throw a baby in the middle, neither side would walk away- They would both rip apart that baby, limb to limb, in order to secure a bigger piece.

angelaicky
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
We should stop funding Israel, I agree.

Quoting ashellbell:

At this point, the palestinian children are suffering way more than the Israeli but, truth is, neither the Zionist or the Hamas give a shit about who they take out. I won't pick a side in this battle because I think both powers that be are at fault, but my heart feels deeply for the palestinians right now and I do believe we need to cut financial aid to Israel. If they're going to murder each other, let them do it on their own dime.

Quoting angelaicky: I have to ask because I keep hearing this both sides thing. How exactly are Israeli children suffering right now?
Quoting ashellbell:

angelaicky
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:53 PM

How about just ending the occupation. 

Quoting Sisteract:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)