Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama's crimes are so serious and impeachable

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:11 PM
  • 210 Replies
5 moms liked this
That now republicans are saying it's so improbable it was concocted by democrats...
LOL
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/29/boehner-calls-impeachment-talk-democratic-scam/

Well I'm sure Obama thanks you Sarah Palin...
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Seriously. Can you even make shit like this up?

His comments followed House Speaker John Boehner earlier Tuesday calling talk of chamber Republicans wanting to impeach Obama “a scam started by Democrats at the White House."

“Talk about impeachment is coming from the president’s own staff and coming from Democrats on Capitol Hill,” the Ohio Republican said.

The DCCC immediately responded with a list of congressional Republicans and candidates for Congress who they say have for years “raised the specter of impeachment,” including 2008 vice presidential nominee and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

The group also pointed out that incoming House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., declined on “Fox News Sunday” to rule out the House trying to impeach Obama.
Gamer_mom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

How the fuck did they find out?

littlemum41
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM
15 moms liked this
They're so messed up.
When they "impeached" Clinton because of his personal life, that was ridiculous. But now they're wanting to impeach Obama ?
Hilarious.
And Republicans voted to SUE the President ?
I would laugh but it's seriously wrong and deranged.
I am still wondering what happened to tbe Republican Party. It has turned into a bunch of clowns.
And I used to vote Republican !!!! Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemum41
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Find out WHAT ?

Quoting Gamer_mom1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gamer_mom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Our plan

Quoting littlemum41: Find out WHAT ?

Quoting Gamer_mom1:

littlemum41
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Alrighty then.

Quoting Gamer_mom1: Our plan

Quoting littlemum41: Find out WHAT ?

Quoting Gamer_mom1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
NSA lol

Quoting Gamer_mom1:

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a WH scam to get the dem voters out in droves to try to save their collective asses in the Senate in Nov.  Also the DNC is $16M in debt.  Amazing.....by the whiner-in-chief and his minions out there crying how the Republicans want to impeach him, they took in $2M in a week or so.

This is also just another 'look over here at this shiny object', and 'not over there at all of Obama's scandals, his unconstitutional power grabs, etc.

Republicans know they can't get the thug impeached as long as the Dems control the Senate, which will only be till the end of the year.  But then again, they also know that it would cost them on all levels to impeach the poster boy for black America.

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM
3 moms liked this
I think Boehner may be realizing he's bit off a bit more
Than he can chew with that... Perhaps a little deflection is in order.

Quoting littlemum41: They're so messed up. When they "impeached" Clinton because of his personal life, that was ridiculous. But now they're wanting to impeach Obama ? Hilarious. And Republicans voted to SUE the President ? I would laugh but it's seriously wrong and deranged. I am still wondering what happened to tbe Republican Party. It has turned into a bunch of clowns. And I used to vote Republican !!!! Yikes.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM
9 moms liked this
Lol

Quoting grandmab125:

It is a WH scam to get the dem voters out in droves to try to save their collective asses in the Senate in Nov.  Also the DNC is $16M in debt.  Amazing.....by the whiner-in-chief and his minions out there crying how the Republicans want to impeach him, they took in $2M in a week or so.

This is also just another 'look over here at this shiny object', and 'not over there at all of Obama's scandals, his unconstitutional power grabs, etc.

Republicans know they can't get the thug impeached as long as the Dems control the Senate, which will only be till the end of the year.  But then again, they also know that it would cost them on all levels to impeach the poster boy for black America.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN