Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Vibrator anti gun commercial? Appropriate? Yay or Nay?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM
  • 58 Replies

My husband was not happy that my children just saw penises on tv..

I don't think they noticed, but I think this commercial should not be tv during prime time, maybe late at night..but not during times kids are watching.

What do you think?

by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HamsterandCow
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:25 PM
2 moms liked this
An attention-getter for sure. No, I don't think it's appropriate for prime time but neither is a Victoria's Secret commercial and we will be bombarded with them for the holidays.
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:31 PM

well, it certainly gets the point across. 

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

or erectile dysfunction ads that play all the time.  

Quoting HamsterandCow: An attention-getter for sure. No, I don't think it's appropriate for prime time but neither is a Victoria's Secret commercial and we will be bombarded with them for the holidays.

HamsterandCow
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:34 PM
Absolutely. All of the commercials I see late at night are for ED meds and fast food.

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

Quoting HamsterandCow: An attention-getter for sure. No, I don't think it's appropriate for prime time but neither is a Victoria's Secret commercial and we will be bombarded with them for the holidays.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

those darn ED commercials run all day here.  

Quoting HamsterandCow: Absolutely. All of the commercials I see late at night are for ED meds and fast food.
Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

HamsterandCow
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Just how many men seriously need them???

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

those darn ED commercials run all day here.  

Quoting HamsterandCow: Absolutely. All of the commercials I see late at night are for ED meds and fast food.

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

PISCIS29
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Offs learn to laugh. I did and my dd 7 just watched the vid with me. She asked what they were I told her she's too young to know yet and all she said was ok mommy. Oh yea and her head didn't implode or the universe didn't collapse on itself.
supermonstermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Yes, he gets upset they are on tv during prime time also.

We usually dvr the shows we want to watch to fast forward the commercials, because he does not want the kids to watch a long list of things. lol.

supermonstermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

but they don't show male parts .lol.

Not a big fan of that kind of ad either.  Does it seriously need to be advertised? Men all over know about it, and how to get it.

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

SLTmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:49 PM

OMG. That's hysterical.  I'm not offended

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)