Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Leave Those Who Think Are My Friend's Alone (spin off kind of)

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM
  • 294 Replies

I'll start by stating this is not a complaint or a gripe against Cafe Mom or any group on this site, it is not a rant, it is not a cry baby post, it is not  directed at any one person directly, it is not because I give a shit about what anyone here thinks they know about me. The only purpose is so people leave other member's who are being fucked with because of me and something I said alone.

First of all I am ONLY making this post for the few here I am friendly with on line only. The only person on this whole site of millions that really knows me (actually more about me than anyone here or in real life for 7 year's), knows my family, my daughter, and even at least 4 or 5 of my real life, life time best of friends from real life is SEEKEROFSHELLS who I am blessed to have as a friend and is one of best friend's a person could ever wish to have.

Anyone else here who has created a life for me in their own head particularly starting with 1 in which others have followed the lead and continued the creation of who I am, what I am, what I support, and what I don't support is doing just that *creating bull shit*.

Those here ONLINE only who I am friendly here with ONLY who are being held to the grill and being held responsible for thing's I SAID do not owe any explanation for me and should not be treated as if they do because they only know me from on line and I have I never even spoke to them out side of this site.

The only reason I am making this post is for them because I got a message about how others are fucking with them because something I said and to add to it the life some have created for me as well as decided who I support and who I don't. I am just making it a post of it's own because I  don't have the time nor the interest to sit here and go through a bunch of replies I care nothing about but I think its only fair to state that grandma, BJ, billijeans, JC, Blonde and anyone else who has been fucked with and held responsible for my words or expected to give an explanation for my words do not even know me other than very little online contact. Just because we are a little friendly here they otherwise do not know me and everyone needs to back off  and leave them alone concerning anything I have said and will say now. Not only do they not owe anyone any explanation about me but they really can't give an explanation for me because they don't personally know me and I don't personally know them..

Now based on what I have been told let's go though it all

1) No I am not an ISIS supporter. We, meaning my whole family including those who are in Iraq living the real ISIS fiasco are baffled and confused and know very little about the whole truth of what is really going on. We including my relatives in Iraq know very little about this ISIS and just heared of them our self when they starting going into Iraq in which my relatives in Tikrit fled to North Baghdad to other family to hide for 4 days because they didn't even know what kind of danger they were in and still don't

2) No I am not a Hamas supporter. I am not Palestinian, I don't and never have lived in Gaza and I have no ethnic ties to Palestine. Therefore I have no reason to support or not support Hamas as I don't live under the governing entity of Hamas, I don't vote their elections therefore I have no reason to support or not support them as Hamas has  no personal effect on my life and I don't have the time or the interest to rally for a government of a place I don't even have any physical ties to.

3) This one here is real funny. No I am not 50 years old, nor am I close to 50. In fact the person who took the liberty to state I am 50 not even knowing her exact age myself as she does known mine is from what I recall old enough to be my mother. Further more being that I am not even near 50 I could not have been in the USA for "almost 50 years" when I spent the first year's of quite of bit less than the 50 I am not else where.

4) No I nor my family will go "back to where we came from" unless we decide to go "to go back to where we came from" and we are ready to go. In fact if we did that not only would a whole lot of American's be jobless but my family contributes out of moral and legal obligation more to this society, economy, and community far more than most American's do. In fact they do by choice because they want to and are able to they go far above and beyond in contributing more than what they are legally obligated to.

5) In regard's to MY WORD'S that not only lead to this people on this site who I only know on this site who don't even personally know me that are being held accountable for my words which also lead to the creation of character members have made of me in their mind.... No I do not hate American's, No I do not hate America, No I don't hate the culture (whatever it is), no I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head who I can actually say I "hate" not here because I don't know anyone here to hate or not hate them nor in my real life do I hate anyone. That includes the PERSON who started this false creation of me including stating the age she has determined I am and the years she has decided I have been in the USA and including that she has decided for me that I support ISIS

6) To continue in regards to MY WORD'S everyone has gone off the deep end over. .... I already told the story as to what happened so I don't need to repeat myself. It was not meant to insult anyone although we, my husband and I in real life were insulted when those who we thought were our friend's and took full advantage every week end of us paying their tab's, those who smiled in our face and laughed with us decided that 9/11 was our fault and held us personally responsible and laughed and bragged about how they were going to Iraq to "fuck the Ayyyerab's up" even went so far as to brag about how they were going to fuck those "rag head's up" while standing next to me with a rag on my head. Not to mention a girl who we associated with, laughed with every week sticking her finger in my husband's face and telling him "because of you I have 3 friend's missing from the world trade center".

7) Now there you have it. Go on ahead and twist and turn my words to mean whatever you want them to mean. The few who are following me from post to post and even group to group can go ahead and continue to do so. Feel free and welcome to continue creating in your minds who I am, what I do with my personal life, who I support, who I don't support, you can even continue to decide my age and my immigration history, and what citizenship's I hold and what citizenship's I don't hold BUT LEAVE OTHER MEMBER'S ALONE where I am concerned because as I stated they don't owe it to me to defend or explain for me, they don't owe an explanation for what I have said, who I am, who I am not, and they don't even personally know me to do so.

Now as I said I am very busy. I have event's planned all week end and affairs to attend to during the day to prepare for those event's and sitting here answering people is not on my list of priority's and responsibility's so don't be surprised If I am not here to answer any replies and if it's a stupid reply don't be surprised if you never get an answer from me as there are several who's replies I don't even look at when I see their name in my notification's because I am not interested in anything they have to say and I am not interested in sitting here like a jack ass slinging mud back forth.

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Replies (1-10):
1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Bump

latashac
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Eh, people take this site too seriously. I can debate with anyone but I rarely take things personally from people who don't know a thing about me. We all make assumptions about each other, we have nothing concrete to go on. If they know they can get to you then they will continue doing and saying the same things about you.
furbabymum
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:40 PM
9 moms liked this

I didn't read this. You type way too much shit for my taste. I'd read it if I thought it would be interesting but I don't.

See, YOU SAID THAT SHIT. YOU. NOT US. YOU.

So none of us had to manufacture a life for you or who you are. You willingly shared it.

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry you felt like you had to say this.  Some people on this site have come up with very interesting assumptions that were pretty off base.   The predictions made certainly did not happen lol.

I hope that the parties affected by that kind of bad behavior will file it appropriately.

furbabymum
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:44 PM
3 moms liked this

Dude, you've got to scroll over to the post where she wishes military members dead and calls America "red, white and blue garbage".

Quoting survivorinohio:

Im sorry you felt like you had to say this.  Some people on this site have come up with very interesting assumptions that were pretty off base.   The predictions made certainly did not happen lol.

I hope that the parties affected by that kind of bad behavior will file it appropriately.

VooDooB
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:49 PM
3 moms liked this

PPCLC
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

From the sound of things and what you've written, you've been treated horribly here on CM and I am sincerely sorry. :/

I wish I could say that I am shocked but I'm not. 

CM is a nice respite for me--sometimes it entertains me either with the sheer stupidity of what I read in certain groups to actually finding that rare gem of a literal intelligent discussion. 

I give very little of who I am away from CM and offline when I post in my CM groups. Went down the wrong path with getting personal many years ago in a different type of forum and while I was blessed to "meet" some really wonderful people who are my friend's still today though that particular forum closed down a few years ago, I learned some hard-core lessons in the process about how to take online forums in general.

The thing is, it's like slapping a pit bull when politics...societal ills....personal sentiments....opinions disguised as self-proclaimed "facts"..are all challenged here online.

Boundaries are crossed when we, as humans, give our opinions. We're very quick to judge, to point fingers, and to make hasty decisions about someone we happen to disagree with.

I don't know what has prompted you to write this thread, but you feel it in your heart, and I respect that it's important to you.

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 8, 2014 at 2:05 PM
5 moms liked this

Well no matter what she said striking out ate her friends isnt a very good behavior.  I looked for the post and couldnt find it.  I dont always agree with her and I have conversed with her about things she said I disagreed with.  I cant imagine what had her so upset.  

I dont support what she said if that is what she said but I support her right to say whatever without having people stalk her friends if that is what is happening.

Quoting furbabymum:

Dude, you've got to scroll over to the post where she wishes military members dead and calls America "red, white and blue garbage".

Quoting survivorinohio:

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

nonyobizniz
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM
I can only imagine what you and your family have gone through and are still going through.
I also question the validity of isis and the supposed threat in iraq.

Who the fuck is isis?
Who pays them?

People don't like logic.

I've always had a soft spot for you and wish I could give anyone who bugs you 5 in the eye but..alas. ..I am a bit far away.
romalove
by Roma on Aug. 8, 2014 at 3:09 PM
6 moms liked this
That's not really what is going on. It has more to do with people calling each other out over pack behavior. There are moms in another group who defend their friends no matter what is said, but call out moms on the other side of the aisle for doing the sane thing. The op said things that put her in the middle of that crossfire.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Well no matter what she said striking out ate her friends isnt a very good behavior.  I looked for the post and couldnt find it.  I dont always agree with her and I have conversed with her about things she said I disagreed with.  I cant imagine what had her so upset.  

I dont support what she said if that is what she said but I support her right to say whatever without having people stalk her friends if that is what is happening.

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting survivorinohio:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN