Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Evil Sluts and the Poor Men Who Rape Them.

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

I've read a lot of discussions of rape here on Cafemom, and I've learned a lot. I've come to realize that we need to urge our elected officials to do something about it. I mean, there is something really, really wrong because millions of women are out there actually asking to be raped! C'mon, that is just not normal! Worse yet, they are using taxpayer dollars to harass the poor men they lure into raping them!

It starts early. Schools have to have dress codes to keep the junior whores from wearing sleeveless garments. Really? We all know the poor, poor teenage boys have no morals, values, or self-control. They must be protected from the sight of those naked arms lest they get into trouble!. Disgusting. In college, women actually trust their male friends to not violate and betray them in the worst possible way, and then they start whining about it when we all know that women who get drunk when males are anywhere around just plain want to be raped! Why, they actually think we should teach males to be human beings! Wow.

They even go out, alone and after dark, lure some poor monster...I mean, innocent man, into raping them, and then demand that we pay for rape kits which, as we all know, are merely free abortion kits. These poor, poor guys! I, for one, am sick of paying to find and prosecute a whopping 3% of all rapists!

When are we going to stop this war on rapists..I mean, males. We all know that boys will be boys, that they have absolutely no self control, and can't be expected to rise above their basest desires. We, as women, really need to start learning from the wisdom of the Taliban. We should cover our evil bodies up, stay home when we aren't at work, and when we do get raped, we should figure out how and why we were whorish enough to cause it.

We can't expect men to be human, so we really need to study why so many women want to be raped. If you are with me, please write your congressman. And if you congressman is a woman, write to someone else because any female who wants that much power is sick.

by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Praise the Lord !

teenkabear
by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with all of your sarcasm.  No, rapists (male or female) should not be let off the hook.  Rape should not happen.  It is terrible.  Etc.

That being said, IT DOES HAPPEN.  So does murder, theft, etc.  Just because you consider yourself an innocent party does not mean you should get so drunk at a party that you are oblivious as to what is going on, and it does not mean you should go out alone after dark.  People should use more common sense.  Period.

Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Quoting copasetic1:

We should cover our evil bodies up

Modesty is a vile lie.   Or, rather, it is being used as part of one.

Originally the type of modesty that was seen as a virtue was similar to humility.  It meant "not boasting".  A modest person lived in a moderate sized house, didn't go out of their way to draw attention to their wealth, achievements or abilities.  No grand fountains or ostentatious statues.  A simple, reserved and unpretentious lifestyle.  Not putting themselves forwards.  Nothing more than required to see to their own needs and comfort.  No additional unnecessary display of assets.  The antithesis of that sort of modesty is wearing designer clothing of the sort that is more expensive than needed because it has a big label with the designer's name on displayed prominently so nobody can miss knowing how much you must have paid for it.  Conspicuous consumption.

Now you could say that your health, youth, physical beauty and fertility are assets which others might be envious of.  And so, if you are healthy, young, fertile or beautiful it is immodest to go out of your way to flaunt that fact in the face of those who are less so.

But simple nudity for the purposes of changing clothing or taking a shower is hardly that.  It is not like you're putting tassels on your nipples and twirling them around to attract attention.  Indeed it takes extra effort to cover up.  And the litmus test is that you don't particularly want to be looked at in that situation, just left to go about the business of cleaning your body quickly and efficiently.

No, when people use "modesty" as an argument to oppose that sort of nudity, that's not the sort of modesty they're talking about.  The sort of modesty they actually mean is far from being a virtue.

I'm going to post in the next reply a piece written by a Catholic Cardinal, that reveals the real thinking behind this second use of the word "modesty".

----

(source)

----

For those of you who skipped the Cardinal's piece, here's a summary:

The reason he wants you to be 'modest' is not because you shouldn't be boastful.  It is because it might incite lust in others, AND LUST IS INTRINSICALLY BAD.   Not dangerous to you.  He isn't advising avoiding unwanted lust in case it leads to rape, or even just unwelcome passes, and maybe getting the reputation of being a slut.

No.

He thinks all lust is bad.  He thinks you should be ashamed of feeling lust, ever, at any time.  And he wants you to cover up your body as a 'kindness' to other people who might be tempted into lust by it, to save them from experiencing this horrible intrinsically bad evil: lust.

Fuck that.

Lust is good.  Let other people get horny if they want, as long as they remain polite about it.  No skin off my nose.

It certainly isn't an insult to me or an imposition upon me.  A man getting an erection at the sight of me (or, for that matter, a lesbian getting wet'n'wobbly) is as sincere a compliment as they can pay.

Heck, I receive far more lust right here on Cafe Mom, for my mind, than I ever do in real life from people seeing my body.  Does that mean I should shut up, to save other posters from temptation?

No.  It is ridiculous.

----

See also: link

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM
Testify
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting teenkabear:

I agree with all of your sarcasm.  No, rapists (male or female) should not be let off the hook.  Rape should not happen.  It is terrible.  Etc.

That being said, IT DOES HAPPEN.  So does murder, theft, etc.  Just because you consider yourself an innocent party does not mean you should get so drunk at a party that you are oblivious as to what is going on, and it does not mean you should go out alone after dark.  People should use more common sense.  Period.

Seasidegirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

On Facebook today, I was actually shocked at the rabid response and accusations of "man hating" following an article about domestic violence and following a very inappropriate photo of a hardware store sign with an "ex wife" special involving shovels. 

AdrianneHill
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I knew you loved being mind humped

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting copasetic1:

We should cover our evil bodies up

Modesty is a vile lie.   Or, rather, it is being used as part of one.

Originally the type of modesty that was seen as a virtue was similar to humility.  It meant "not boasting".  A modest person lived in a moderate sized house, didn't go out of their way to draw attention to their wealth, achievements or abilities.  No grand fountains or ostentatious statues.  A simple, reserved and unpretentious lifestyle.  Not putting themselves forwards.  Nothing more than required to see to their own needs and comfort.  No additional unnecessary display of assets.  The antithesis of that sort of modesty is wearing designer clothing of the sort that is more expensive than needed because it has a big label with the designer's name on displayed prominently so nobody can miss knowing how much you must have paid for it.  Conspicuous consumption.

Now you could say that your health, youth, physical beauty and fertility are assets which others might be envious of.  And so, if you are healthy, young, fertile or beautiful it is immodest to go out of your way to flaunt that fact in the face of those who are less so.

But simple nudity for the purposes of changing clothing or taking a shower is hardly that.  It is not like you're putting tassels on your nipples and twirling them around to attract attention.  Indeed it takes extra effort to cover up.  And the litmus test is that you don't particularly want to be looked at in that situation, just left to go about the business of cleaning your body quickly and efficiently.

No, when people use "modesty" as an argument to oppose that sort of nudity, that's not the sort of modesty they're talking about.  The sort of modesty they actually mean is far from being a virtue.

I'm going to post in the next reply a piece written by a Catholic Cardinal, that reveals the real thinking behind this second use of the word "modesty".

----

(source)

----

For those of you who skipped the Cardinal's piece, here's a summary:

The reason he wants you to be 'modest' is not because you shouldn't be boastful.  It is because it might incite lust in others, AND LUST IS INTRINSICALLY BAD.   Not dangerous to you.  He isn't advising avoiding unwanted lust in case it leads to rape, or even just unwelcome passes, and maybe getting the reputation of being a slut.

No.

He thinks all lust is bad.  He thinks you should be ashamed of feeling lust, ever, at any time.  And he wants you to cover up your body as a 'kindness' to other people who might be tempted into lust by it, to save them from experiencing this horrible intrinsically bad evil: lust.

Fuck that.

Lust is good.  Let other people get horny if they want, as long as they remain polite about it.  No skin off my nose.

It certainly isn't an insult to me or an imposition upon me.  A man getting an erection at the sight of me (or, for that matter, a lesbian getting wet'n'wobbly) is as sincere a compliment as they can pay.

Heck, I receive far more lust right here on Cafe Mom, for my mind, than I ever do in real life from people seeing my body.  Does that mean I should shut up, to save other posters from temptation?

No.  It is ridiculous.

----

See also: link

littlemum41
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Yikes !
ashellbell
by shellbark on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Preach it!
SilverSterling
by MrsSilverusSnape on Aug. 9, 2014 at 5:32 PM

better yet we should dress all our daughters from head to toe.. not a bit uncovered. It will prevent them from exciting people around them into wanting to have sex with them.. I mean that's what my mother should have done when I was 4 and a 16 raped me. We all know how sexy 4yrs were back in 1978 were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN