Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

mccain just said he would invade syria this is why we cant let the republicans rule

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 112 Replies
1 mom liked this

Idiots.He would start another war in another fucking country we dont belong it.Isis has not threatned america  they are busy in the middle east which has nothing to do with us,

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sj2014
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:24 PM
6 moms liked this
ISIS is currently recruiting westerners to come train and fight with them.

The more I read about them, the more I support exterminating them before they can get to America. Can you imagine how their mouths must water to wreak havoc in America?

Otherwise, I would totally agree with you. The last thing we need is more war. I would be happy if America could just take a good 10-15 years off and
was neutral.
I don't think we can blame it squarely on republicans, either. Obama just ordered planes to drop bombs in Iraq.

Russia is not going to be deterred by Western sanctions. What will be our next steps when he keeps pressing forward? I hate to even think of it.

skittleshawk
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

war on terror is like the war on drugs we are fighting a losing battle

BaronSamedi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

ISIS and all the "radical" islamic (none elite) culture  hate the West as our values run counter to theirs.  McClain does not realize that these enemies  want our destruction and enslavement to their brand of Islam.

tynkatesmom
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM
8 moms liked this

No....This is EXACTLY why we need republicans to take control!!

Quoting skittleshawk:

Idiots.He would start another war in another fucking country we dont belong it.Isis has not threatned america  they are busy in the middle east which has nothing to do with us,

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this
He wanted to stay in Itaq and Afghanistan plus attack Syria and Iran

We would have 4 ongoing wars

He would like to start WWIII
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
do you feel that way about all foreign nations?

if you think we should not mess with ISIS then should we also stop helping Israel?
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM
3 moms liked this

I think its easy for people to say what they are going to do......until they are actually POTUS and have to come to grips with the realization that sometimes there really is no good decision, they all have devastating costs and consequences.

You couldn't pay me enough for that job. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins: He wanted to stay in Itaq and Afghanistan plus attack Syria and Iran We would have 4 ongoing wars He would like to start WWIII

skittleshawk
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM
4 moms liked this

we should stop helping israel im apalled that  usa is supporting a genocide of the helpless civilians in gaza who have nowhere to run.Blame hamas all you want but its isreael killing innocent kids

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley: do you feel that way about all foreign nations? if you think we should not mess with ISIS then should we also stop helping Israel?

skittleshawk
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM

lmao no we dont need ww3

Quoting tynkatesmom:

No....This is EXACTLY why we need republicans to take control!!

Quoting skittleshawk:

Mommy_of_Riley
by Jes on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM
thank you.

You are the first person I've talked to that is equally appalled by both situations. so THANK YOU.

Quoting skittleshawk:

we should stop helping israel im apalled that  usa is supporting a genocide of the helpless civilians in gaza who have nowhere to run.Blame hamas all you want but its isreael killing innocent kids

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley: do you feel that way about all foreign nations?

if you think we should not mess with ISIS then should we also stop helping Israel?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN