1) A man, not a black man, white man, yellow man or polka dot man; a man is dead. A human being was filled with 6 bullets. That is more than most soldiers are hit with in an average ambush!
2) The police officer responsible for the safety of a community fired that excessive amount of rounds! That is police brutality, breech of trust and an act of tyranny!
3) This human being, shot to death less than a month ago, is being shamelessly used as a bargaining chip in the disgusting and animalistic prejudices of people who want to hate another human based on the color of his skin. These people are an embarrassment to the human species. I am surprised animals aren't hiding in shame for sharing the same genus identifier as these disgusting excuses for humans.
4) This is the perfect time to save our young men! Especially the black and brown men because, let's face it, they are victims to police brutality far more often than our white boys and men are.
5) As an entire nation we have to say No to the stupidity lurking in our brains and stand up against this inept, aggressive and egotistical man who betrayed his own people. The police officer MUST be charged for this heinous crime and if some miracle can prove that he followed protocol then he must be stripped of his uniform, badge and weapon for his inability to send his forefinger the simple message of "release trigger." Unless of course the idiotic and racist morons of this country want to be the next citizens threatened, abused and riddled with bullets and will stand with the murder of an American as an accepted police protocol.
If we are willing sink into racism, race baiting, murder, hate crimes, prejudice, anger, loathing and sheer ineptitude can someone please hand me the Constitution? I can rip it up for toilet paper strips since the nation's idiots don't seem to want it anymore. Ignorant savages. I'm glad our forefathers, our ancestors and our deceased veterans can't see all of us. I would die of shame.