Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

CNN (positively) Profiles Michael Brown - Not a debate

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  • 44 Replies

What's to debate?  That he is not going off to college?  That he was not a gentle giant?  That he did not work hard to graduate high school?

I'm embarrassed for being so easily duped by the police and believing Michael Brown robbed that store but oh, didn't the cops do a good job with those stills of him and the clerk at the door to make it seem that way?  

I'm guessing the male clerk didn't know Michael paid the female clerk for his stuff until after Michael was gone.  It was such a stupid thing to do because the store owner could and did dispute that bogus attempt to make Mike Brown a strong-arm robber.  

by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Banana.Time
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I mean honestly, of course his parents wont talk poorly of him and only show positive photos. I'm still sitting back, watching it all unravel. I'm not forming an opinion either way until there's more evidence.
free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Thanks for posting this video.  His family and friends said that he was sweet, loving, quiet and really cared for everybody.  He was 6'4."  When I look at his close up picture(s); it looks as if he had a gentle kind spirit within.  One of his friends in the video said he and Michael Brown played football & he  was known as "Big Mike." In the video it also show him graduating from high school.  Too bad he didn't make it to college as he had hoped.  Sad.  May he RIP.

survivorinohio
by René on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:10 PM

:(

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:29 PM

I found these pictures of Michael Brown from the web:

This photo of Michael Brown gets to me everytime..Tears..IDK.. I think because I have a close relative who is autistic (non-verbal) , big and is also a 'gentle giant' - And it could've been him (you know?),or it could've been my son-OR- Your son..  I need to take a break.. 

RIP  "Big Mike"

nb34
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

May he RIP. It's heart breaking.

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for these pics.  It didn't occur to me to look for any.  He had a baby face and is trying to look nonchalant and grownup in his grad pic.

,Quoting free1:

This photo of Michael Brown gets to me everytime..Tears..IDK.. I think because I have a close relative who is autistic (non-verbal) , big and is also a 'gentle giant' - And it could've been him (you know?),or it could've been my son-OR- Your son..  I need to take a break.. 

RIP  "Big Mike"

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Quoting JonJon:

Thank you for these pics.  It didn't occur to me to look for any.  He had a baby face and is trying to look nonchalant and grownup in his grad pic.

,Quoting free1:

This photo of Michael Brown gets to me every time..Tears..IDK..I think because I have a close relative who is autistic (non-verbal) , big and is also a 'gentle giant' - And it could've been him (you know?),or it could've been my son-OR- Your son..  I need to take a break.. 

RIP  "Big Mike"

I agree, with him trying to look all nonchalant, gown-up, but still Cool in his grad pics.  He too, was a nice looking young man, indeed.  RIP.

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM

More pictures:

PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:49 PM
So did her rob the store or not? I don't see how people are coming to conclusions about this young man and the officer involved without knowing all the evidence. People really shouldn't believe everything the news reports, sometimes they get things twisted.
cassworth
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Thanx for sharing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN