Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Lies!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM
  • 39 Replies
7 moms liked this
how in the name of john jacob jingleheimer schmidt does Carpy have more likes than me??

I have gotten like 20 likes over the day. This is hot topic that needs to be addressed.

Gosh darnit...I refuse to be less liked than Carpy. I demand this be fixed now.

I will sit here until the powers-that-be rectify this. Harumph.

by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a stingy liker, but I've  heard if you hold your breath while you wait they respond faster.  

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this

damn you for making me look at that stupid list

jllcali
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:11 PM
How do you know? Did you go through posts and count her likes? Did someone make a post about it and missed that?
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I like you more than i did when you first started hanging round the block. You have a certain style of communication and I often can't figure out if I want to throw dirty laundry at you or buy you a drink.
JonJon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:12 PM

All three of you made me laugh!  Hard!  I've been waiting all day for someone to overtake me because no way have I gotten that many likes and no way would I hold the #1 place!  Expected to be at the bottom by now.

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this

capitalizing on women being women and always needing that constant petting, CM felt it would be brilliant to feed that self esteem issue of ours by creating a "most 'liked' moms in this group" box on the right of the screen.  It's sorted by 'last 24 hours' 'last 7 days' and 'last 30 days" 

Quoting jllcali: How do you know? Did you go through posts and count her likes? Did someone make a post about it and missed that?

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM

I "liked" this post.  Will that help? I LOVE you!

4evrinbluejeans
by KK on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

you should definitely buy her a drink before you throw your dirty laundry at her.  Don't be a stingy date.  

Quoting LauraKW: I like you more than i did when you first started hanging round the block. You have a certain style of communication and I often can't figure out if I want to throw dirty laundry at you or buy you a drink.

LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Will she put out?

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

you should definitely buy her a drink before you throw your dirty laundry at her.  Don't be a stingy date.  

Quoting LauraKW: I like you more than i did when you first started hanging round the block. You have a certain style of communication and I often can't figure out if I want to throw dirty laundry at you or buy you a drink.

JonJon
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Quoting 4evrinbluejeans:

capitiizing on women being women and always needing that constant petting, CM felt it would be brilliant to feed that self esteem issue of ours by creating a "most 'liked' moms in this group" box on the right of the screen.  It's sorted by 'last 24 hours' 'last 7 days' and 'last 30 days" 

Quoting jllcali: How do you know? Did you go through posts and count her likes? Did someone make a post about it and missed that?

*reaches out to pet 4ever, gets scared, withdraws*

I enjoyed how you explained that.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN