Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects Sister Arrested... For Bomb Threat?!?!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:52 PM
  • 110 Replies

A sister of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects was arrested in New York Wednesday after allegedly threatening a woman in a domestic harassment case, saying, “I have people that can go over there and put a bomb on you.”

Ailana Tsarnaev, of North Berger, New Jersey, was arrested at a police station in New York City Wednesday afternoon, charged with one count of aggravated harassment. She was released with a summons to return to a criminal court in Manhattan on Sept. 3, according to police Lt. John Grimpel.

Grimpel said the victim of Ailana Tsarnaev’s alleged threat has a child with the father of one of Tsarnaev’s children. Grimpel did not elaborate on the nature of the dispute.

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jcrew6
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM
4 moms liked this

Baby Daddy Love Triangle Gone Wrong?  

incogNinja
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this
What a loser. Seems that her people are already dead or locked up , so.. Fail.
jllcali
by Jane on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
3 moms liked this
I read this yesterday. The target was her boyfriend's ex. She's being prosecuted. The only reason this made the news is because of who her family is.
momtimesx4
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Runs in the family it seems
QueenBarbie
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Why is anyone from this family even here????

ashellbell
by shellbark on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:27 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm related to the Boston Strangler (well, the alleged Boston Strangler), I don't think I would've threatened to choke someone soon after his arrest. LOL poor choice of words Ailina, poor choice.

Quoting jllcali: I read this yesterday. The target was her boyfriend's ex. She's being prosecuted. The only reason this made the news is because of who her family is.

autodidact
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this

not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she? 

1stmuslimah
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Quoting QueenBarbie:

Why is anyone from this family even here????

Because in this country it is supposed to be rights by due justice not guilty by association. Now it appears according to this she has crossed the line and broke the law with a potential death threat and she is going to put through the system and tried accordingly. If she is found guilty and is not a citizen her Green Card will be invalid permanently. If she is a citizen she will do her time and continue on with her life like every other citizen has the right to.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:44 PM

The way it seems they were raised, how they were taught to be, this doesn't really surprise me.

finnbar
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM
7 moms liked this
Well what can we expect? Saudia Arabia refused to admit this family, said they were terrorists. Why the US panders to people with known terrorist associations is beyond me. These people are not Americans. They do not deserve the same status as citizens. If a family comes over here and members of the family blow up our citizens we need to evict the whole nest of vipers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN