• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the stupidest question anyone ever asked anyone, EVER, in the entire history of the world?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:15 PM
  • 146 Replies

Go ahead.   Think about it, and share the STUPIDEST question, you ever heard anyone ask anyone - ever.

It's OK if the question itself isn't so stupid but the SITUATION is utterly ridiculous.

Like the guy who drives into the park ranger's station with a LIVE deer in his car that is totally freaking out and tearing around the car like mad, and the park rangers SAUNTER over and ask, "WHY DID YOU PUT THE DEER IN THE CAR?''

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsmoonbeam
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM
2 moms liked this
My son asked if the microwave worked. We were in the middle of a power outage. He is 14 lol I called KFC and asked How manny peices come in the 20 peice feast? Total blond moment I wanted to ask What COMES with the 20 peice feast! lol
turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:37 PM
2 moms liked this

do you think Darren Wilson will be indicted?

turtle68
by Mahinaarangi on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this

do you think justice is served in Ferguson?

Iconoclast
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM
5 moms liked this
Do you think there is still racism in this country?
squeekers
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Asking a firing squad - will this hurt?
RandRMomma
by Maya on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:51 PM
3 moms liked this
Your mother did all of that to you, and you still don't talk to her? Whatever happened to family forgiving each other?

Certain things aren't forgivable.
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you know you have Asian eyes?
Donna6503
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Is the reason for that guy's hairy elbows, is because he masturbate funny?
Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
And my cousin who had just came to America went to taco bell and asked how much for a taco bell. Lol I have to call him and ask if he remembers that.
bellawomen
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:21 AM
10 moms liked this

Ok, I have to think the cake goes to some pregnant teens I worked with.  I love them, but man the questions they ask blow my mind.

I had a 16 year old girl, who was about 6-7 months pregnant with a little girl, come to a group support session (for teen mothers, held at the school) asked me if she could get in trouble for incest if her fetus daughter got pregnant by her boyfriend while still in utero.  I was mortified.  Apparently she took a pregnancy test at home and it came up positive.  Shocker I know.  Her and her boyfriend had unprotected sex the week before and now she was convinced her DAUGHTER was pregnant.

It took me a few moments to really digest what she was really asking and insinuating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)