Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Denver people, can you help?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/12/01/denver-police-want-help-identifying-assault-suspects/

Denver Police: Group Attacked Victim In Racially Motivated Assault

View Comments

DENVER (CBS4) – Police in Denver would like the public’s help in identifying suspects in an assault and theft.

According to police, on Nov. 24 at approximately 11:10 p.m., a man was assaulted by several black men in front of an apartment complex located at 2300 Court Place.

The area where the assault occurred (credit: Denver Police Department)

The area where the assault occurred (credit: Denver Police Department)

“A vehicle was parked near the victim and several black male suspects exited the vehicle. The male suspects approached the victim and began yelling racial slurs directly at him,” police said in a statement. “The males began to physically assault the victim and then took property from him.”

Police said the suspects stopped assaulting the victim after they were confronted by witnesses to the attack.

“The suspects got back into their vehicle and fled the location toward Park Avenue. Shortly thereafter, the suspects attempted to accost the witnesses in a nearby Safeway parking lot.”

Police released surveillance photos of the suspects’ vehicle.

The possible suspect vehicle (credit: Denver Police Department)

The possible suspect vehicle (credit: Denver Police Department)

Additional Information From The Denver Police Department

Anyone with information is asked to call Denver police at (720) 913-2000. Remain anonymous and call Crime Stoppers at (720) 913-STOP (7867). Text to CRIMES (274637) then title DMCS and enter the message or send an e-mail to metro-denvercrimestoppers.com.

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Radarma
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM

OMG isn't this awful?

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM
They assaulted him in the parking lot of his apartment complex the left then found the same exact guy and attempted to assault hiim again in a grocery store parking lot?

At least he wasnt injured.

How did they fit several adults in that little car? Must have been quite a scene...all those burly black guys emptying out of that tiny car yelling racial slurs.
UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
And, ill definitely keep my eye out for several black guys since the police werent able to give any description or any identifying information at all.
ashellbell
by shellbark on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I just laughed so hard that I farted

Quoting UpSheRises: And, ill definitely keep my eye out for several black guys since the police werent able to give any description or any identifying information at all.
jcrew6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Reminds me of the kids in the Kroger Parking Lot

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police are searching for a group of teens responsible for a brutal mob attack in a Kroger parking lot in Tennessee Saturday night.

WREG reports three people were attacked by the large group of teens around 9:15 p.m. in the store parking lot at Highland and Poplar.

A woman captured the horrifying attack with her cell phone. That video has gone viral on Facebook and other social media sites.

“Hold on, they got a white dude,” the woman laughs. “Look at ‘em. Let me get out the way.”

The woman then asks “where is the security at” as one of the workers is kicked in the head by an assailant and then pelted with pumpkins from a store display.

“Wait a minute. Hold on!” she yells, as the gravity of the situation seems to be sinking in, as she sees another worker being thrown to the ground.

“Oh my God,” she says, as others scream and horns honk in the parking lot. “That man, get him y’all. Somebody call somebody… These stupid @%$ kids fool.”

Police said this all started when a 25-year-old man was attacked by the group walking to his car. At that point, two Kroger employees, a 17 and 18-year-old, ran to help him.

That’s when the mob turned on them and they were repeatedly hit in the head and face. The teens told police that pumpkins “in excess of 20 pounds” were thrown at their heads while they were lying on the ground.

As a result, police said both teens lost consciousness before a security guard eventually managed to stop the attack.

A Kroger official said the employees were transported to an area hospital and then released to their parents.

“It is extremely troubling to see how many young people were involved, especially on the heels of last week’s youth forum,” Memphis Police Director Toney Director Armstrong wrote in a statement. “Last night’s events clearly demonstrates a lack of parental controls and if warranted these parents will also be held accountable.”

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Yes Darma your disgusting racism is horrible -

be on the look-out for racists

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I like to think of myself as the kind of person who brings the farts out of people.

Quoting ashellbell: I just laughed so hard that I farted
Quoting UpSheRises: And, ill definitely keep my eye out for several black guys since the police werent able to give any description or any identifying information at all.

VooDooB
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:04 PM
LOL! Well all black people look alike, right?

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Good point.

Quoting VooDooB: LOL! Well all black people look alike, right?

lizzielouaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought you were gonna ask for me to send you some edibles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)